Wanted AmigaOS 3.1 Boxed

walkero

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
This is a long shot, but I am looking for the AmigaOS 3.1 boxed, the first version released from Commodore, with the manuals included. Preferable from Europe. If anyone has one that would like to sell, please contact me.

Hi,
I have a complete AmigaOS 3.1 for A500/A2000/A2500 in a box. It includes manuals, disks, and the Kickstart ROM (V40.63). But at the backside of the box there is a text "Distributed and manufactured by Village Tronic Marketing GmbH, Germany", so it's not the version you're looking for?

Last edited:
Hey jap,
Thank you for your reply.
I am not sure if this is the one I am looking for. The one I am looking for is the following

040-20200604_205338_677x.progressive.jpg 041-20200604_205326_677x.progressive.jpg

Can you share some photos and a price of your package?

Last edited:
It looks like my AOS 3.1 is from the Escom era:

aos3_1_1.jpgaos3_1_2.jpgaos3_1_3.jpg
It's in really good condition so I'm asking €30.

@jap
Thanks for the photos.
I am interested. I will send you a PM.

@all
I am still looking for the black original version.

I have a boxed copy of the end-of-line black-box "Commodore" edition, as pictured above.

It has got the A500-edition ROM (labelled A2000 for some reason), all of the floppy disks and book/s.

Are you interested? I can go dig it out of storage if you like, I will need to extract the ROM chip from the A500 it is currently active in.

Last edited:
@moderators
This thread should not be set as "Found" because I am still looking for the black box of the AmigaOS 3.1, made by Commodore.

<No problem. Thread prefix updated>

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for the AmigaOS 3.1 Commodore version (Black box) in good condition, if anyone has it and would like to sell it.

Still looking for the AmigaOS 3.1 Commodore version (Black box) in good condition, if anyone has it and would like to sell it.

Is that the black one pictured earlier in this thread ? In that case I have it.

Still looking for the AmigaOS 3.1 Commodore version (Black box) in good condition, if anyone has it and would like to sell it at a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom