Not open for further replies.

freaktmp

Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
Country
Greece
Region
Patra
I'm selling a Apple Macintosh Classic computer with keyboard, mouse and all appropriate cables. This is the fully optioned model with 4mb RAM, 40mb SCSI drive and the Superdrive. The keyboard is german QWERTZ type. The computer is good external condition.

This computer was fully functional when last tested 8 years ago, however now when powered the fan spins but there is no picture. Therefore sold as FAULTY.

More info for the Apple Macintosh Classic here.

As I am a firm believer in backup and spares, when I got this computer I also bought a replacement logic board and a replacement Superdrive. Both were described as working at the time of purchase but I have no way of testing them.

Prices:

For the computer, keyboard mouse and all cables: 100€ - SOLD!
For the logic board: 80€
For the superdrive: 80€
For everything: 220€ 130€

Prices include shipping to all European Union destinations. I accept paypal (family and friends only) or bank transfer and will ship registered delivery with tracking number.

I will combine shipping with the other stuff I sell for more savings.

Advertised elsewhere.

As is. No refunds. No returns. No warranty. Caveat emptor.

Thank you!

P7016220.jpgP7016221.jpgP7016222.JPGP7016223.JPGP7016224.JPGP7016225.jpgP7016226.jpgP7016227.jpgP7016228.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in:
For the computer, keyboard mouse and all cables: 100€
-----------
Withdrawing, realized the faulty Mac I was going to use this as donor is an SE not a Classic. But it's a pretty decent offering for someone with a repair project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom