Closed Free Steam keys (unredeemed games obtained in purchased bundles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mousey

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Hampshire
In 2016/17 I bought a lot of Humble Bundles and the like which included lots of keys that I either didn't redeem because I wasn't interested in the game, or they were duplicates.

I assume the keys still work, despite being a few years old, but honestly don't know (update: the first 2 sent out have worked fine). But anyway, rather than them collecting digital rot, I thought I'd offer them here - 100% free, but a maximum of 1 game key request per user.

I live in the UK, so these keys were purchased to work in that region (and Europe, I assume), but there's a good chance they are worldwide keys. Just bear in mind if you are outside of Europe that this may be an issue.

Usual AmiBay rules apply - please declare the game you are interested in and then PM me and I will send you the code and update the list accordingly. I'll respond within 24 hours (usually quicker). 95% of the games are cheaper ones, there are no AAA titles here, but if you want to donate anything as a thank you then please donate to AmiBay itself.

The list: [EDIT - 20/07/2021 - it's been nearly a year since anyone claimed a key, so it's time to end this offer]

Already claimed:
  • Space Thinger [Murugan]
  • Outcast 1.1 [gumorr]
  • Insurgency [scunnyutd]
  • Life of Pixel (2 copies) [Echolalia] [Dr.wario]
  • Call of Juarez: Gunslinger [timtheloon]
  • Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown [Dr.wario]
  • Warmachine Tactics and Warmachine Tactics - Mercs Faction (2 keys, but will count as 1) [fitzsteve]
  • Screencheat [arad88]
  • Hand of Fate [botialoach]

Please do not be too upset if a key no longer works; this is a genuine offer but it doesn't come with any guarantees due to the age of the keys.

Last edited:
Free Steam keys (unredeemed games obtained in purchased bundles)

Interested In Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

- - - Updated - - -

PM Sent

- - - Updated - - -

Well your first Game code sent worked, thank you

df0e418f4c77a586844690503d6a5126.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Positive Feedback left

Last edited:
Very kind of you. Could I have war machine
Tactics keys please? Declaring interest...

that reminds me, I also have a bunch of keys from duplicates off Humble Bundle I need to get around to offering one of these days...

Just a quick personal recommendation - if you love retro style platform games then don't miss out on Life of Pixel.

It's a wonderful game that I had already purchased (and completed - go me!), before getting 2 more keys from bundles.

Go on then please! Pixel Life for me. I run Steam OS on Gallium on a chromebook so will be a good workout for the CPU. Thank you.

Just a quick personal recommendation - if you love retro style platform games then don't miss out on Life of Pixel.

It's a wonderful game that I had already purchased (and completed - go me!), before getting 2 more keys from bundles.

can i get the other one?
since the shadowrun game i had before doesn't work anymore.
was online only and servers are offline since 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom