Status
Not open for further replies.

dir_marillion

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Greece
Hello everyone,
For sale is a 2MB ST-RAM and a 4MB TT-RAM (4x1MB SIMM 30pin) cards for the Atari TT.

I have not a way to test them, they may need recap or checking from a technical engineer before use, so I am selling them as defective.

The price for both is 85 Euros (was 95), plus 25 Euros shipping within EU and UK only, PayPal GIFT or Bank Transfer. It will be packaged carefully and will be shipped within two business days after payment. Shipping will include tracking number.

Thank you for looking

Attachments

• atari tt ram cards.jpg
    atari tt ram cards.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200705_140858[1].jpg
    IMG_20200705_140858[1].jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Please provide proof of ownership photograph as per the rules or this thread will be closed

davideo: Do you want me to upload another photo ? or more photos ?
This photo is mine and I took it a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
davideo: Do you want me to upload another photo ? or more photos ?
This photo is mine and I took it a few minutes ago.

He wants this from you matey as per the forum rules

If you have a post count of less than 50 and/or a feedback score of less than ten then you will be expected to provide proof of ownership for items of a value of £50 or more.
This is to be in the form of a photo of the item with a piece of paper showing the forum name, your forum name and the date the item is listed For Sale.

Thank you, I added another two photos with the dates/time.

That's not what he wants, he wants a picture of the items with a piece of paper with your Amibay User name and date written by hand on it

Ops, ok! Will update it in a few minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

timtheloon: done

(y)

This way we know you actually own the items and it not a picture from the internet, just a little more protection for Amibay Buyers, good luck with your sale

Thank you to you both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom