Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
FRANCE
Region
VOSGES
I am selling in 2 parts now:

FIRST PART:
- Blizzard 68040 @ 40mhz accelerator card with MMU and FPU + 32MB of Ram. The card can be modified to support a 68060. (the small scratch on the back does not interfere with the operation, it is outside the circuits.)
Price: 450€ - SOLD TO Fogg_80.

SECOND PART:
- 1 Mediator LT4 complete with adapter and fixing screw.
- 1 ATI RADEON 9250 128MB video card
- 1 soundblaster 128 sound card
PRICE: 170€ - SOLD TO themrkocour
With the second part i can give an AT power supply for free just pay shipping cost (untested but worked before i changed in my tower for an ATX power supply)

For the two parts the buyer pays the shipping costs, paypal between friends, otherwise the buyer pays the costs.

IMG_20200705_213807.jpg
IMG_20200701_175307.jpg
IMG_20200701_175325.jpg
IMG_20200701_185559.jpg
IMG_20200701_175600.jpg
IMG_20200701_185649.jpg
IMG_20200701_175538.jpg
IMG_20200701_185038.jpg
IMG_20200701_183438.jpg

Last edited:
please add proof of ownership as per the rules

thanks

Payment received. I am trying to send the package tomorrow or it will be sent on Saturday.

PM sent yesterday to ThemrKocour with email address for paypal payment.
If no answer tonight, I will suggest next on the list

finally payment received from themrkocour, the package will leave midweek because here Tuesday is closed (July 14)

Last edited:
The rules are quite clear you MUST have the funds available before declaring interest but this is not set in STONE.

Time wasting:
Ensure you have sufficient funds before declaring interest in an item. If you try to buy an item and cannot pay on the agreed date, the seller may, on declaration in the thread that they wish to do so, offer the item to the next member in line.

This is a trading site with a well established community, so the following part.

pay on the agreed date

The agreed date can be weeks or months or 24 hours, it all depends on the seller and how flexible they are.
if some times has passed until the the next in line gets a PM then a date should be agreed upon and not simply move on.

Basically..

NO rule was broken, the funds where available when autinsom declared on the 8th July.

when it became autinsom's turn then a degree of understanding should have been followed due to the time lapsed until his turn, this is the common sense part and should be taken into account, simply demanding 24hours is unreasonable.

The 24 hour rules is to stop relentless time wasters and as autinsom is clearly not wasting anyone's time i think you could have waited a day or at least communicated with each other on an agreed date.

Not everyone 1st language is English and thats why we say 24 hours between "EACH" PM or message to give each other the TIME to reflect especially if the time zone is different.

the rules also state The Seller MAY ( which means you dont have to ) move on to next in line, but MUST say so in the thread to give a buyer the chance to respond in 24 hours you didnt post this but simply "payment received" from another buyer.

Thread cleaned up.

take any personal comments to PM not open forum.

accusing someone of lying or posting private messages in a public forum is absolutely abhorrent this behaviour does not belong here at Amibay.

I've already commented about this sale and how i think it was unfair & unreasonable but unfortunately not against the rules..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom