Sega Mega Drive Model 1 Bundles *Switchless 50/60hz, Jailbar fix, Scart, PSU, Controller*

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokida

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Yorkshire
For sale

* 1 sold to patb1au
* 1 sold to armitage
* 1 sold to MMaximus
* 1 sold to u4ria
* 1 sold to c0burn
* 1 sold to torncore

I have 8 3 2 1 Mega Drive Model 1 bundles. These have been modded by myself with the following features.

• Switch-less 50/60hz - JP/US/EU mod installed - Simply hold reset switch to cycle between modes.
  • Csync mod - Csync correctly obtained from pin 11 of Sony CXA1145 chip, with correct resistor/capacitor to ensure optimum picture
  • Jailbar mod - Removed jailbars from output image, this is a notorious issue with Model 1 Mega Drives. This mod fixes that issue.

Each bundles includes the following

• Sega Mega Drive Model 1
  • RGB Scart cable Csync
  • PSU
  • Controller

Asking price £50 + £3 p&p (UK rate)- Will ship to other countries, but will have to work out shipping based on country of interest

One of the Mega Drive cases has some damage to the rear left corner, however it is not visible from the front. This is the last picture in the set, you can just about see the damage from the overhead shot. I will sell this one for £45 + p&p.

Payment via PayPal as a gift payment to avoid their fees please.

Pictures below.

IMG_6070.jpgIMG_6071.jpgIMG_6072.jpgIMG_6073.jpgIMG_6075.jpgIMG_6076.jpgIMG_6077.jpgIMG_6078.jpgIMG_6079.jpg

Damaged model
IMG_6074.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest so far. All PMs replied to. Just amended the listing to state preferred payment method.

Hi, I don’t suppose you have any extra power supplies you are looking to sell?

I've had a very busy week so i'm a little slow posting that i received the system as advertised tuesday/wednesday so a quick delivery and everything working and system in great condition for its age.
Thank you very much radiokida (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom