Blogger
Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Baden-Wuerttemberg
Hello fellow Amibayers,

I'm selling SOLD OUT Amiga 1200 Clockport Expander II Rev. A. The design was developed by Matthias Münch and more info (in German) can be found here: https://www.amigaworld.de/hardware/clockport-expander-ii/

The clockport expander basically does what its name suggests: It expands the single clockport of an Amiga 1200 to become two clockports. Not all devices are capable of using the second port, though, so please check the compatibility table in the link above.

This design is primarily intended for towerized Amiga 1200s because it clashes with the keyboard, although it can fit in a desktop case as one Amibay member demonstrated.

All adapters I'm selling were built by me and have been tested with a Rapidroad USB adapter on each of the two ports. I've got the author's permission to sell this small lot here.

Note that the first two pictures show two of the adapters side by side. Of course, you'll get only one for the price stated below. Also please excuse the improvised clockport cable in the third picture. The original one was broken and the replacement connectors took ages to reach me...

20200529-Clockport-Expander_03.jpg

20200529-Clockport-Expander_04.jpg

20200529-Clockport-Expander_01.jpg

20200529-Clockport-Expander_02.jpg

I'd like 16EUR + shipping + 4% PayPal fees (or payment by PayPal friends & family) for one expander.

1 EUR
each will be donated to amigaworld.de.Shipping rates:

Germany - 3,70 EUR tracked (Priority Letter) or 4,99 EUR tracked/insured (DHL Paket)
European Union - 8,89 EUR untracked at your own risk or 11,39 EUR tracked and insured
Rest of World - please ask for a quote - shipping rates are constantly changing due to Corona

Please, declare your interest in this thread and send me a PM with your shipping info and/or questions. I'll get back to you with payment info then.

Thank you and best,
Torsten

History:

1x austinsom - payment received - PM with tracking number sent
1x ethan - feedback exchanged - Thank you very much!
2x timtheloon - payment received - PM with tracking number sent
2x bobbymiller - no PM yet
1x Rontti - declared interest - PM replied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom