Sold Mitsumi D357T3 Internal Floppy Disk Drive for A1200 or A600 - Tested and Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurassicman

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
SS
Hi there!

I have a Mitsumi D357T3 Floppy Disk Drive (suitable for Amiga 1200 and Amiga 600) for sale. It is tested and in working order.
I pulled this Floppy Disk Drive out from a working A1200 about 1 month ago and last week I tested it with XCopy format, write, read and with NDOS games disks without any problems.
The eject button is compatible with A600 and A1200, you only need the right metal bracket and 3 screws in order to mount the Floppy Disk Drive

IMG_20200711_182301.jpg IMG_20200711_182316.jpg IMG_20200711_182343.jpg IMG_20200711_182359.jpg

Asking price is 22 euros (Payment by paypal as gift or IBAN)

Shipping costs to EU/UK are approx 12.90 euros by Italian Post or courier (either UPS, DHL, BRT, etc...), always tracked and signed for.
Shipping costs to Italy are 8.90 euros by Italian Post or Courier (Nexive, SDA, SGT, etc ...), always tracked and signed for.

If interested, please, declare your interest here and send me a PM.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you want more photos.

Also for sale elsewhere.
Thanks for reading!

Declaring interest. Sending PM.

Shortly, there are two methods to ship this Floppy Disk Drive to the USA, the cheapest costs 17 euros and the fastest/safest costs 24 euros.
I sent details by PM. :)

Last edited:
Payment received, thanks! :)
Floppy Disk Drive sold to Nikdjack. I'll ship as soon as possible and I'll send the tracking code to the buyer as soon as I have it. :)

Item received safe and sound. Thank you for such great communication and extremely fast shipping!

Item received safe and sound. Thank you for such great communication and extremely fast shipping!

Cool! I'm very happy that the shipping went smooth! :)
I'm going to leave the feedback for our transaction, please don't forget to do the same, ciao! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom