aucuparia

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Oxfordshire
IMG_3650.jpg

Atari Falcon 030 4MB (no HDD) boxed with manual, Devpac 3 & lots of other software. Included:

• UK 4MB Atari Falcon 030, never modded or repaired, with all shields and the internal speaker
  • original box and foam inserts
  • original Atari mouse
  • original power cable
  • original 3 system disks
  • original Falcon manual (Calappt and MultiTOS manuals are missing)
  • Falcon video to VGA adapter (NOT the original Atari one)

• Boxed HiSoft Devpac 3 assembler/debugger/linker including manual, 68k instruction set reference and "Modern Atari System Software" programmers' guide to Falcon hardware, in great condition
  • HiSoft WERCS GEM resource kit construction software with manual
  • Rainbow 2 truecolour paint/sprite editor/sound editor/sequencer with manual (screenshot)
  • Calamus 1.09 DTP software with manual

• Box of assorted freeware/shareware
  • Box of ST Format cover disks (issues 54-86)

It boots up fine and all works. For its age it is in very good condition as it has been carefully stored in the box since 2001. However PLEASE NOTE the following issues:

• some yellowing to case and keys, relatively minor except for keys F1, F2, F3, F6, F7, F9, F10. (all the keys are original - I guess F4, F5 and F8 must have come out of a different batch at the factory!)
  • the floppy drive generally works but is becoming intermittently noisy and unreliable (occasionally refuses to read some perfectly good disks. Strongly recommend you don't use it for writing anything!)
  • System disk 2 has degraded and is unreadable (on this machine at least - a better drive may still read it, or a copy can be downloaded at e.g. http://www.atari.org/services/systemdisks.php)
  • slight rust to outside of joystick ports (see photo)
  • brass rollers in mouse have suffered some minor green corrosion which has stained the ball (see photo). Still works ok; the corrosion can probably be removed by cleaning.
  • as is to be expected the clock chip battery is dead and so it will not store the time and date.
  • slight dents to box
  • I have checked that the specific software listed still loads - you will want to back these floppies up immediately given their age. I have NOT checked the box of ST Format cover disks or the box of freeware. Some of these disks may well be unreadable - consider them freebies.

£1100 ono.

I would strongly prefer collection in person (Oxfordshire) and payment by cash or instant bank transfer on collection. I will consider shipping to the UK at the buyer's risk and expense but would rather not given my experience of couriers!

IMG_3651.jpg IMG_3652.jpg montage.JPG IMG_3655.JPG
IMG_3658.jpg IMG_3660.jpg IMG_20200705_074841.jpg IMG_20200705_075253.jpg
falcon proof of ownership.jpg

Last edited:
I declare interest to be 1st in line but will send you my questions once the admin request is fulfilled. Thanks.

I have to withdraw my interest (reason is not related to the post). Thanks for the opportunity.

If we can sort out a payment plan I'm interested but it would be over a few months but I would beable to collect

I'm closing this thread because the required proof has not been provided even though the OP has been on site at least twice.

Thread re-opened because suitable proof of ownership has been seen.

@aucuparia

Please add that proof to post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom