dkedrowitsch

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Pennsylvania
Greetings!

I built this Amiga 4000 a while back a new motherboard and A3660, but haven't really used it much. I've decided it might be best to pass this on to someone who would get more use out of it than I, so here it is.

This is a MINT looking Amiga 4000. I built the motherboard using one of ACill's PCBs and all new custom chips sourced from Individual Computers. The Super Buster 11 and CIAs are socketed and everything was assembled with great attention to detail. I used solid poly capacitors and socketed the coin cell so there's no risk of leaking.

The A3660 is on a nice flat black PCB and was also assembled with solid poly capacitors and Lattice GALs. It has a full 060 with FPU even though it's printed as a 60MHz EC part. The mask is 01F43G. I got a few of these CPUs NOS here in the States a few years ago and they have all worked perfectly.

The floppy drive is high-density and the hard drive is a nice quiet 80GB Maxtor. I also installed an IDE Compact Flash card reader at the rear for easy copying of files two/from the Amiga. FAT32 formatted cards should automatically mount on boot-up, but no guarantees on card compatibility.

There's 16 Megs of FAST RAM and 2 Megs of CHIP.

It has licensed 3.1.4 Kickstart ROMs and AmigaOS installed. There's plenty of Utilities, WHDLoad, etc installed and ready to enjoy. Picasso96 is also installed so if you want to drop in a RTG graphics card (I used a CyberVision64 in it) it's already good to go.

This does NOT include a Keyboard, Mouse, or Monitor. Just the A4000/060.

I will package this up tightly with industrial bubble wrap and a good solid box so it arrives safe and sound. Shipping will likely be UPS or FedEx ground.

I'd like to get $1500 + shipping (with insurance). I imagine such a pristine 4000 doesn't come along on AmiBay too often so hopefully the price seems fair especially considering all the money and time invested in building this.

Payment via PayPal as gift or include PayPal fee.

Due to the cost of shipping I'd like keep this sale to within the US.

If interested please PM with any questions and note it in this thread.

Regards!

IMG_7590.jpgIMG_7554.jpgIMG_7586.jpgIMG_7570.jpgIMG_7572.jpgIMG_7561.jpgIMG_7558.jpgIMG_7557.jpgIMG_7555.jpgIMG_7587.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom