Banned
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Erlen
Hi there.
TF536 accelerators for sale . All units has been tested on my Amiga 500 rev 6A and Amiga 2000 rev 6.2 motherboards .
Installed CPU is 68030rp33 clocked at 50mhz tested for few hours with frontier game . Unit has 64MB RAM and IDE onboard .
Cheers!
IMG_1637.jpgIMG_1638.jpgIMG_1639.jpgIMG_1641.jpg

Price is 150 euros + shipping
Relocator board of your choice (for A500 or A2000 co-processor Slot) is included .

Last edited:
Hi, i'm interested in a card for my A2000. PM follows.

Edit: PM and Money send.

Last edited:
Be careful.

Card is not working with all A2000, only a very small amount. Most A2000 will not boot!

See Exxos forum for more information.

I am one of the people who purchased a TF536 for my A2000 and have only a black screen

Thanks Matt,
Mine are working OK , but I understand the risk . So if anybody declaring interest please note that risk as well.
For now I will sell them as AMIGA 500 compatible only .

here is my setup .
Amiga 2000 rev6 with rom 3.1.4
CPLD firmware from 4/5/2020

PS: I duble check my TF536 and ALL are working with my setup.

11.jpg22.jpg

Here is short video showing TF536 booting.

Last edited:
Thanks for the hint. I tried Google, but quickly found no problems with the TF536.
If the card doesn't work in my A2000 I will see what I do. That‘s not a problem just a challenge.
I can Test the TF536 with my A500

New units will be programmed with latest firmware (fix for Amiga 2000)
please specify Amiga model when declaring interest .
Cheers

I think Bound you should close this tread as you dont have permission to sell this card . Steve made these you just pirate them

Mods please ban bound he is scamming users by selling counterfeit cards.

Any users that have bought one without the TF logo should return it to bound as he as misrepresented what he is selling you. (and there will be no support)

@Bound if you are going to throw threats of legal action around please post me your lawyers name and address because mine would like to to talk to you.

Last edited:
@Thread

The seller offers no more cards for sale so the thread has been marked Sold. However, since some items have been already been purchased and shipped, Feedbacks still need to be completed per Amibay rules.

Also, based on the comments here, it's possible some buyers may want to return the items purchased. Therefore, the thread will unfortunately have to remain open for the time being.

Last edited:
To anyone who gets a board without the logo on it. I will swap it for a genuine one of you can show me proof of who you bought it from (paypal transaction details and the PMs you exchanged). I would like to use this as evidence.

Mods please ban bound he is scamming users by selling counterfeit cards.

Any users that have bought one without the TF logo should return it to bound as he as misrepresented what he is selling you. (and there will be no support)

@Bound if you are going to throw threats of legal action around please post me your lawyers name and address because mine would like to to talk to you.
Note why PC clone market has "IBM PC compatible" or Am386 or Am486 which are clones from the orginal products. Clone of TF5xx products should have carried something like BD536 "TF536 compatible". Number sequence can't be trade marked e.g. Intel's "Pentium" which refers to the "586".

"Designed for Windows" marketing has replaced "IBM compatible".

I was fooled by SIS's "BX" when the general market was looking for Intel BX440 chipset, but SIS got away with it.

Last edited:
People! Clones exists only in Steve mind ! . The was no , I repeat no boards never made on parts other then from exxoshost shop . Period !
4 cards has been sold on this forum all made from orginal parts
Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom