Rating - 100%
331   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Zeeland
For sale the following various items :

- M-396 386SX Mainboard User's Guide (3 euro's) Sold to debs3759
- Defective 33IPH6.4 AMD 386SX motherboard (includes fixed AMD Am386 SX/SXL-33 CPU and two 30-pin simms of unknown size) (5 euro's) Sold outside Amibay
- IBM Flowchart (bit of an odd thing as the texts are not complete as though they misprinted them and the cutouts took out some of the texts) (2 euro's)
- Unisys Personal Workstation MS-DOS Shell User's Guide (2 euro's) Sold to debs3759
- Commodore Monochrome PC-Monitor 1402 manual (multiple languages, a little bit of water damage, nothing too serious) (2 euro's)
- HP Advancestack 27289B Router 240 (powers up, can access the settings through the console, no further testing done) (16 euro's) Gone
- Compaq Deskpro/M Reference Guide (5 euro's)
- STMicroelectronics M27C1001 (2 euro's)
- DCS/TRON Teletron 1200 Commodore 64 modem (5 euro's, untested) Sold Outside Amibay
- Psion Revo PDA (10 euro's, complete with power supply and stylus, working but battery needs replacing) Sold Outside Amibay
- Western Digital WDXT-GEN F320 ISA MFM controller (20 euro's, tested, working)
- Atari Jaguar Power supply (10 euro's, unable to really test as I don't have electronic load or real Atari Jaguar but it does produce power) Sold outside Amibay
- 5x C64 power supply fuse holders + some fuses (3 euro's)
- Hewlett-Packard Personal Card File 45422A manual in original HP binder (5 euro's)
- MicroPro Wordstar Tutor, Disk Tutorial + Referenzkarte version 3.3 (not sure if the disks are original, 3 euro's)
- C64 power supply cable with 7-pin DIN (length about 1,5 meters, 2 euro's)
- German manual "Erweitertes kommerzielles BASIC fur das BASF System 7100" (some pages and part cover loose but complete, 5 euro's)
- Audio Sonic Superstar Cartridge (for Tele-Sports III, or Radofin Tele-Sports III, working, with box, 5 euro's)
- Plastic box with 10+ 5.25" floppy's with C64 software on it, shortly tested by reading them with a 1571 and zoomfloppy (5 euro's)

Pictures can be found here : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPDGbfi

Some are also offered elsewhere and all + postage (and also all are "or next best offer")

Last edited:
Interested in

- M-396 386SX Mainboard User's Guide (3 euro's)
- Unisys Personal Workstation MS-DOS Shell User's Guide (2 euro's)

depending on cheapest shipping to UK

Payment was sent last night for

- M-396 386SX Mainboard User's Guide (3 euro's)
- Unisys Personal Workstation MS-DOS Shell User's Guide (2 euro's)

Dropping interest in the "Commodore Monochrome PC-Monitor 1402 manual"
Appears to not be the monitor I have.

Added :

- DCS/TRON Teletron 1200 Commodore 64 modem
- Psion Revo PDA
- Western Digital WDXT-GEN F320 ISA MFM controller

Last edited:
Declaring interest in Psion Revo PDA, pending pictures (curious about the cosmetic condition of it and I did not see it in your pictures link) and shipping quote to Sweden.

Declaring interest in Psion Revo PDA, pending pictures (curious about the cosmetic condition of it and I did not see it in your pictures link) and shipping quote to Sweden.

Will take some pictures tomorrow and add them to the album, also will lookup postage

Pictures added, postage to Sweden is 10,50 euro's.
Did notice most of the texts are in Dutch, not sure if you could change that (screenoverlay and keys are english)

Sorry for the late reply. Machine looks good, thanks for making the effort to photograph it and check postage, but due to other circumstances I will release interest for now.

Last edited:
Added

- Hewlett-Packard Personal Card File 45422A manual in original HP binder
- MicroPro Wordstar Tutor, Disk Tutorial + Referenzkarte version 3.3
- C64 power supply cable with 7-pin DIN

Last edited:
Added :

- German manual "Erweitertes kommerzielles BASIC fur das BASF System 7100" (some pages and part cover loose but complete, 5 euro's)
- Audio Sonic Superstar Cartridge (for Tele-Sports III, or Radofin Tele-Sports III, working, with box, 5 euro's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom