csoren

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Greve, Copenhagen
SOLD to TheCelticFan

For sale is a ZX Spectrum Next board, housed in a reproduction case. It has been fully upgraded with WiFi, RTC, 2 MB RAM and Pi Zero. The membrane has been replaced with a lovely clicky tactile version, which makes the typing experience a lot nicer.

Included is a fully prepared SD card (also for the Pi, already fitted) and power supply.

As the power supply is a EU plug style and to avoid any additional taxes, I will ship to the EU only.

Asking EUR 260 + shipping, Paypal friends and family. Please ask what postage is to your location. It is likely to be EUR 10-15.

_1080612_DxO.jpg_1080615_DxO.jpg_1080614_DxO.jpg_1080617_DxO.jpg

Last edited:
For sale is a ZX Spectrum Next board, housed in a reproduction case. It has been fully upgraded with WiFi, RTC, 2 MB RAM and Pi Zero. The membrane has been replaced with a lovely clicky tactile version, which makes the typing experience a lot nicer.

Included is a fully prepared SD card (also for the Pi, already fitted) and power supply.

As the power supply is a EU plug style and to avoid any additional taxes, I will ship to the EU only.

Asking EUR 260 + shipping, Paypal friends and family. Please ask what postage is to your location. It is likely to be EUR 10-15.

View attachment 159239View attachment 159240View attachment 159241

Hi there, I am interested int this can you tell me the shipping to the UK please.

TheCelticFan, please be aware your place in line at this time is not guaranteed as you have not followed the correct procedure for buying and declaring interest.

TheCelticFan, please be aware your place in line at this time is not guaranteed as you have not followed the correct procedure for buying and declaring interest.

what procedure is incorrect ?

what procedure is incorrect ?

There had been no PM at the time.

Hi csoren; there's no need to go to PM until you are exchanging payment details, of course many people do once they have declared interest but it's not a rule that you have to send a PM immediately, declaring interest confirms you place in line.

Hi csoren; there's no need to go to PM until you are exchanging payment details, of course many people do once they have declared interest but it's not a rule that you have to send a PM immediately, declaring interest confirms you place in line.

If you say so. I can't interpret the rules any other way

Forum Rules said:
Buying on AmiBay
Declare interest:
If you wish to buy an item, you must declare interest in the thread and then send a PM to the seller within 24 hours otherwise the seller may move on to the next in line.

Indeed the rules state you must send a PM within 24hrs to complete the transaction, they also continue to state you can declare interest subject to further information, such as in this case the postage price. It's totally reasonable for the buyer to wait until they have the answer to their question before moving to PM. Furthermore the answer could help others in the thread.

Anyway, no rules were broken and you have agreed a sale so all is working as it should :)

Indeed the rules state you must send a PM within 24hrs to complete the transaction, they also continue to state you can declare interest subject to further information, such as in this case the postage price. It's totally reasonable for the buyer to wait until they have the answer to their question before moving to PM. Furthermore the answer could help others in the thread.

Anyway, no rules were broken and you have agreed a sale so all is working as it should :)

Yes it worked out fine. But I simply disagree that the PM is to complete the transaction. The wording makes it clear it is part of declaring interest. I hope I do not end up in a situation where this would become an issue when the rules apparently are this ambiguous. Now it's not at all clear to me when the 24h window starts.

Last edited:
I think the 24hrs bit was added to the rules later, it used to be 72hrs. However it's my understanding that 24hrs starts when you declare interest, i can't see anywhere that you have to send the PM immediately, if that is indeed a new rule I apologise as it had passed me by, I've traded here a long time and there's a lot of occasions when you might not PM right away such as when you're joining a queue as next in line, absolutely no point to send a PM until it's your turn.

Generally the site works very well in this regard and obviously if you don't get further contact within the 24hrs then you can move to next in line. This is to protect those in other time zones or busy at work and give fair opportunity to complete the sale.

I have left feedback. Parcelforce screwed up royally this time. I feared it was lost, because it dropped off the tracking system and Parcelforce said it never entered the UK. So happy it arrived safely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom