Not open for further replies.

DocFreud

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
Selling small and attractive Apple PowerBook Duo 250. It comes with charger, floppy drive and floppy adapter. Laptop is working but there is something wrong with the screen. When it powers on, the screen looks normal but after 10 minutes edges become black and the darkness is spreading from edges inwards and left side seems to be more affected than right side of the screen. I've made couple of photos just to show what I'm talking about. Photos of described screen problems and photos of computer can be seen here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bsVgyzT4MYakXlyNwhlHiG6SNITGkSJq?usp=sharing

Here is a proof of ownership:

DSC_2333_compress80.jpg

I am asking for 60 50 EUR + 30 EUR tracked shipping to EU.

I will make sure everything is packed safely. Due to age of hardware I cannot give any warranty. So no returns.

Last edited:
Hi!
I think your powerbook which is a very nice little machine suffers from the "tunnel effect" syndrom which is very common on these laptops equipped with 1st gen active matrix lcd.
Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to fix that but use an external display instead.
For my info what is the configuration : HDD/RAM ?
Last, yours is obviously a german version : grey keyboard which is not so common !

Hello. Nice to hear from somebody that likes this laptop too:) To answer your question: HDD: 200 MB, RAM: (Build-in: 12.288K, Total memory: 14.336K).

Hi!
I must confess I collect PB Duos !!!
This one is really interesting becéause of its grey keyboard but I have to keep an eye on my savings !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom