Not open for further replies.

jonni

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
FI
With this device you do not have to change all the time plugs between joystick and mouse into your Amiga mouse port. Simply connect DB9 female plug of this device to your Amiga mouse port and then connect mouse(*) and joystick to 2x DB9 male plugs. You can easily switch between mouse and joystick just by pressing fire on joy to activate joystick or click left button of your mouse to activate mouse. A coloured LED will light indicating which device is active.

Color options for 3D printed case: white, grey, purple or black (I can also print device in other colors upon request)
Compatible: All Amiga models (Amiga 600 will need additional adapter/DB9 extension cord), one buyer also reported be it working on Atari ST/STF/STE/MEGA ST/MEGA STE (on Atari 520/1040 ST a DB9 extension cord will be required because ports are located under the keyboard)
Connectors: DB9 Female to 2x DB9 Male.

These are also being sold elsewhere.

Price (Paypal friends&family): 14€

Untracked priority shipping to Europe: 4.1€
Untracked economy shipping to USA and Canada: 4.4€
Untracked priority shipping to USA and Canada: 8.2€

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600.jpg
IMG_20210709_112500.jpg

*)May work with other modern mice/adapters but cannot guarantee that. It is designed to work with conventional Amiga mice.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't own CD32, but afaik pin layout on CD32 gamepads are different, so my guess is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom