Sold The Bridge: A2386 25Mhz 386SX with 8MB ram (FDC works!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietBear

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
United States
Region
CO
PC, Amiga, The Bridge!
:boing:

I have a working A2386 with 25Mhz 386SX and maxed out 8MB ZIP ram. I have owned this bridgeboard since the early 90's (I am the second owner), and I have stored it carefully over that time. I got a lot of good use out of it (especially downloading games from aminet through my 14.4kbps ISA modem!), and it has served me well. Alas, I have made the decision to part with this marvelous artifact of Commodore history in the hopes of acquiring and restoring an A1200.

I cleaned up any battery leakage that happened over the years, but have not replaced the battery yet. The disk drive controller works great, and does not seem to have been affected by the leakage. As far as I can tell, everything works on it. It boots into DOS just fine (including from floppy into MS-DOS 6.22) and all 8MB RAM is detected at POST. PC speaker works too.

Here are some pictures of the card: https://photos.app.goo.gl/jkWGK2QFC2iNUNxQ8

I will throw in a working OAK OTIVGA OTI077 1MB ISA SVGA graphics card and a working 3COM Etherlink III 3C509B-TPO, ISA ethernet card as well.

Asking $600 + shipping from USA (Colorado), or near offer for the three cards. Paypal fees are included in the price. I am also willing to swap for a working, preferably recapped, Amiga 1200.

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom