54 pin card edge connector (for Hese's A4000tx build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thank you because that answered the question I had because like I said I have the 36 pin connector that has the same form and was worried it might screw something up if I ever used a card in those slots!

Interested for 3 connectors. PM later. Is shipping the same for US or is it more?

Hi, yes it should be the same, but someone actually reported that the seller ships to the USA. Its just (most of) Europe that he can't ship to.

It would be easier (cheaper) for you to buy the 10 connectors directly from the seller here https://www.ebay.com/itm/10pc-Indus...014813?hash=item1f0858aadd:g:GHwAAOSwSBhbuNPM

The reason I'm offering them here is that I paid for express shipping with DHL as they could deliver, but because of that also had to pay tax, so I'm just offering the connectors here, that I'm not going to be using.

Interest for 2 connectors (or 1 if left). PM Sent, Payment Sent, connectors recieved, positive feedback given.

Last edited:
Received the connectors. Leaving positive feedback.

Thanks!

Hey man thanks for turning me on to the ebay website for these connectors. I just went ahead and ordered one set which is 10 connectors since that's how they sell them. I appreciate your help in getting parts for this bad boy that Hese has created. Thanks again.
Tennessee Amiga Hillbilly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom