54 pin card edge connector (for Hese's A4000tx build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

idledk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Zealand
I ordered some of the famous 54pin card edge connector from Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/10pc-Indus...014813?hash=item1f0858aadd:g:GHwAAOSwSBhbuNPM and had them shipped to EU with DHL, and paid the vat, but that means I now have 28 connectors which I paid roughly 3.5 euro/piece for, and would hand some of them for sale for my purchase price + shipping as I only need a few.

20200729_173458.jpg

It appears that the small standoff's on the underside is a tad smaller, so the overall height is ~ 14.6mm, where it appears to be in the range 15.2 - 15.49 for ISA like connectors, depending on who have manufactured them.

Price for one piece is 3.5 euro, and 5 euro untracked shipping inside EU, for max 4 connectors.

[/STRIKE]Offering max 5 (was 25) for sale.[/STRIKE]

ALL GONE

Last edited:
Hi Interested in the amount required to complete the A4000TX board

Can you confirm how many I require?

This is for the video port.

Interested in 3 pices if possible. (one for A4000TX and two for A4000T)

Sending PM.

Hi Interested in the amount required to complete the A4000TX board

Can you confirm how many I require?

Yes, only one required. Its only the graphics connector.
The others are readily available as new to lower price.

- - - Updated - - -

pm from timtheloon, HCler and Ollis answered

Interested in one connector for my A4000TX project, PM sent

Update:

Interest withdrawn (uncertain time-frame on shipping)

Last edited:
I have some of the 36 pin connectors from the same ebay seller and I don't know if it is a problem but on the bottom of each side of the connector there is not a small lip like the Zorro III card has so the connector is not even with the Zorro II card that sets in line with this connector. Does it matter?

I have some of the 36 pin connectors from the same ebay seller and I don't know if it is a problem but on the bottom of each side of the connector there is not a small lip like the Zorro III card has so the connector is not even with the Zorro II card that sets in line with this connector. Does it matter?

Hey, thank you. Hadn't noticed that as I hadn't mounted mine yet.
Yes, it appears that the small standoff's on the underside is a tad smaller, so the overall height is ~ 14.6mm, where it appears to be in the range 15.2 - 15.49 for ISA like connectors, depending on who have manufactured them.
I'll contact everyone who have PM'ed me and ask if thats OK.

Last edited:
What I am wondering is will it have any effect if the 36 pin connector is the same size? When using a card in that slot does it use all three connectors? ie zorroIII 36 and 54 pin? at the same time.

What I am wondering is will it have any effect if the 36 pin connector is the same size? When using a card in that slot does it use all three connectors? ie zorroIII 36 and 54 pin? at the same time.

I seriously doubt it will have any practical meaning. I measure the difference to be around 0.6-0.7 mm (0.025 inch) and the cards already connect way lower in the socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom