Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Yorkshire
[SOLD to aranega]

Amiga 500 Plus Cartoon Classics Pack

Asking £200 £190 + £20 £26 postage in the UK, overseas postage will be calculated depending on the area. I’ve had to rethink postage for this, it’s just proving too difficult to get it shipped overseas and maintain insurance, not just for loss but for possible damage too. These Amiga’s are heavy and large when boxed, therefore I’m going to have to change this to UK only skipping. I don’t usually make such sweeping changes to my sales but I feel I have to this time. Apologies to those who expressed interest from overseas. If I’ve broken any rules then I’m happy to take the advert down entirely.

Payment via PayPal as gift otherwise add extra 3% to cover fees.

Includes all disks, games, accessories, cables, manuals.

Now includes additional 1MB RAM, bringing it's total to 2MB

Everything inside the box is in great condition, no yellowing on the Amiga itself, the mouse has slight yellowing as does the power supply. The box isn't perfect by any means, has a tear on the left side, but it still looks great I think, and includes the polystyrene inserts.

VARTA battery removed.

Monitor not included, just used to show that it works.

djCuNYP.jpg

XBrfaQl.jpg

R8KhyAy.jpg

2KeHHQT.jpg

Hr4RGQk.jpg

GjspjQM.jpg

GOZ2rUD.jpg

t71P6Qr.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve had to rethink postage for this, it’s just proving too difficult to get it shipped overseas and maintain insurance, not just for loss but for possible damage too.

These Amiga’s are heavy and large when boxed, therefore I’m going to have to change this to UK only shipping. I don’t usually make such sweeping changes to my sales but I feel I have to this time. Apologies to those who expressed interest from overseas. If I’ve broken any rules then I’m happy to take the advert this advert down entirely.

If it’s still ok to leave the advert up then it’s still open to UK only

I'm UK, am I next in line? I can't follow these things.

Looking through the thread and based on the shipment changes I have made then yeah you are next in line.

I'm UK, am I next in line? I can't follow these things.

I have not given up my position in line. You have changed the rules of your ad to not ship overseas and hence I need to adapt accordingly and have you ship to an UK location to comply with your new demand.

Please reply to my private message so that we can finally close this trade. Thanks.

Last edited:
In that case I apologise. I couldn't follow what was being agreed.

Hey there, yeah that's fine. If you have a UK address to post to I am happy to proceed. Will reply to your PM sorry for the complications.

- - - Updated - - -

No problem will let you know the outcome.
In that case I apologise. I couldn't follow what was being agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom