Country
    UK
    Region:
    Kent
    Feedback
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gavster29 View Post
    Hi Steve@ RetroPassion

Can I ask how long the offer will be about for?

I sent you an A600 MB through eBay about a week ago and then I picked up an A1200, I would like to get that recapped but don't want to send it off until I get the A600 back, it would be great if I can get it done with a discount
    Hi!

The offer has no end date in place so donít worry

Iím doing a batch of recaps from eBay over the weekend

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Offering Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range including CD32 Laser Replacement service. - Check out my work on Facebook, Instagram and my website - www.amigapassion.co.uk

Country
    UK
    Region:
    Hampshire
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by RetroPassion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kcolbinyar View Post
    Hi Kcolbinyar,

Also, the top of my a600 case is in good condition in terms of how white it is etc., but typically the lugs have broken from the back and one from the side. You don't do any 3 printed lugs that I could fashion onto the old case, do you?

Thanks and looking forward to further pimping the Miggy in a few days
    Thank you for the order! You will get a notification when it ships

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey Steve. You may have missed this question when you viewed it on your mobile - have you any thoughts on this? Thanks
    Last edited by davideo; 19th September 2020 at 12:07. Reason: Fixed quote

Country
    UK
    Region:
    Kent
    Feedback
    19 (95%)

Sorry yes I did miss that!

I have a set I can chuck in with the order just need to find them! They work 'ok' but you need to use PlasticWeld or a good plastic glue...

Thanks!

Steve

Hi Kcolbinyar,

Thanks for the kind words Your machine sounds pritty much pimped however a internal gotek would be the cherry on top as you can then easily load ADF's like demos that will push your Furia one with a header like this: https://www.amigapassion.co.uk/produ...t-oled-header/

They are easy to fit, any questions just ask.

You could go external but you board will need to come in for a hardware mod to be applied and is not tidy in our opinion.

Thanks! Steve

Great to see/hear a UK service for this.

Those refurbs on your site look amazing! - mine was completed recently in the eu before I purchased it a month ago (nice job on A600). I've installed a Furia 020/40, extra 1mb chip, CF, 3.1.4 ROM and OS, scan doubler, but am considering a Gotek and notice you are selling them also. I troubled by the idea of removing the old floppy drive though - mainly due to my nostalgia chip being in a loop. I have seen external, but know the internal route would be tidier. I just can't decide which route to take. Please tell me what to do (advice?).
    ORDER NUMBER:4054

Thanks. Item ordered.

Also, the top of my a600 case is in good condition in terms of how white it is etc., but typically the lugs have broken from the back and one from the side. You don't do any 3 printed lugs that I could fashion onto the old case, do you?

Thanks and looking forward to further pimping the Miggy in a few days
    Offering Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range including CD32 Laser Replacement service. - Check out my work on Facebook, Instagram and my website - www.amigapassion.co.uk

Country
    UK
    Region:
    Hampshire
    Feedback

That's awesome, thanks so much Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12