Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Hello from RetroPassion!

  1. #1
    AmigaPassion RetroPassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Kent
    Posts
    417
    Feedback
    19 (95%)

    Default Hello from RetroPassion!

    We have been honoured in being provided a commercial sub forum to be able to engage with customers better and to share some exciting products and news as and when it happens:

    So to kick this off why not offer 10% off all Premium recapping services from our online store. Recapping at present is between 7/14 working days.

    Simply use the coupon code: PASSION at the checkout.

    http://www.amigapassion.co.uk

    Thank you!

    Steve@ RetroPassion
    Offering Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range including CD32 Laser Replacement service. - Check out my work on Facebook, Instagram and my website - www.amigapassion.co.uk

  2. #2
    Lead Moderator
    Administrator
    Sardine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    England
    Region:
    Merseyside
    Posts
    9,512
    Feedback
    237 (100%)

    Default

    at last

  3. #3
    AmigaPassion RetroPassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Kent
    Posts
    417
    Feedback
    19 (95%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sardine View Post
    at last
    Yes but worth the wait and came at the right time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Offering Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range including CD32 Laser Replacement service. - Check out my work on Facebook, Instagram and my website - www.amigapassion.co.uk

  4. #4
    kcolbinyar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Hampshire
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20
    Feedback
    0

    Default

    Great to see/hear a UK service for this.

    Those refurbs on your site look amazing! - mine was completed recently in the eu before I purchased it a month ago (nice job on A600). I've installed a Furia 020/40, extra 1mb chip, CF, 3.1.4 ROM and OS, scan doubler, but am considering a Gotek and notice you are selling them also. I troubled by the idea of removing the old floppy drive though - mainly due to my nostalgia chip being in a loop. I have seen external, but know the internal route would be tidier. I just can't decide which route to take. Please tell me what to do (advice?).

  5. #5
    AmigaPassion RetroPassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Kent
    Posts
    417
    Feedback
    19 (95%)

    Default

    Hi Kcolbinyar,

    Thanks for the kind words Your machine sounds pritty much pimped however a internal gotek would be the cherry on top as you can then easily load ADF's like demos that will push your Furia one with a header like this: https://www.amigapassion.co.uk/produ...t-oled-header/

    They are easy to fit, any questions just ask.

    You could go external but you board will need to come in for a hardware mod to be applied and is not tidy in our opinion.

    Thanks! Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by kcolbinyar View Post
    Great to see/hear a UK service for this.

    Those refurbs on your site look amazing! - mine was completed recently in the eu before I purchased it a month ago (nice job on A600). I've installed a Furia 020/40, extra 1mb chip, CF, 3.1.4 ROM and OS, scan doubler, but am considering a Gotek and notice you are selling them also. I troubled by the idea of removing the old floppy drive though - mainly due to my nostalgia chip being in a loop. I have seen external, but know the internal route would be tidier. I just can't decide which route to take. Please tell me what to do (advice?).
    Offering Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range including CD32 Laser Replacement service. - Check out my work on Facebook, Instagram and my website - www.amigapassion.co.uk

  6. #6
    Online Gangster Amibayer! fitzsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Sevenoaks, Kent
    Age
    40
    Posts
    21,822
    Feedback
    1026 (100%)
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Nice one glad to see that
    My YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/fitzsteve

    CD32 + TF330, A500+ Vampire V2, A1200T Black Box + Mediator B1260 + Killer K1 PPC

  7. #7
    AmigaPassion RetroPassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Kent
    Posts
    417
    Feedback
    19 (95%)

    Default

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
    Nice one glad to see that
    Offering Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range including CD32 Laser Replacement service. - Check out my work on Facebook, Instagram and my website - www.amigapassion.co.uk

  8. #8
    kcolbinyar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Hampshire
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20
    Feedback
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RetroPassion View Post
    Hi Kcolbinyar,

    Thanks for the kind words Your machine sounds pritty much pimped however a internal gotek would be the cherry on top as you can then easily load ADF's like demos that will push your Furia one with a header like this: https://www.amigapassion.co.uk/produ...t-oled-header/

    They are easy to fit, any questions just ask.

    You could go external but you board will need to come in for a hardware mod to be applied and is not tidy in our opinion.

    Thanks! Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by kcolbinyar View Post
    Great to see/hear a UK service for this.

    Those refurbs on your site look amazing! - mine was completed recently in the eu before I purchased it a month ago (nice job on A600). I've installed a Furia 020/40, extra 1mb chip, CF, 3.1.4 ROM and OS, scan doubler, but am considering a Gotek and notice you are selling them also. I troubled by the idea of removing the old floppy drive though - mainly due to my nostalgia chip being in a loop. I have seen external, but know the internal route would be tidier. I just can't decide which route to take. Please tell me what to do (advice?).
    ORDER NUMBER:4054

    Thanks. Item ordered.

    Also, the top of my a600 case is in good condition in terms of how white it is etc., but typically the lugs have broken from the back and one from the side. You don't do any 3 printed lugs that I could fashion onto the old case, do you?

    Thanks and looking forward to further pimping the Miggy in a few days

  9. #9
    Gavster29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Oxfordshire
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4
    Feedback
    0

    Default

    Hi Steve@ RetroPassion

    Can I ask how long the offer will be about for?

    I sent you an A600 MB through eBay about a week ago and then I picked up an A1200, I would like to get that recapped but don't want to send it off until I get the A600 back, it would be great if I can get it done with a discount

  10. #10
    AmigaPassion RetroPassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Country
    UK
    Region:
    Kent
    Posts
    417
    Feedback
    19 (95%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kcolbinyar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RetroPassion View Post
    Hi Kcolbinyar,

    Thanks for the kind words Your machine sounds pritty much pimped however a internal gotek would be the cherry on top as you can then easily load ADF's like demos that will push your Furia one with a header like this: https://www.amigapassion.co.uk/produ...t-oled-header/

    They are easy to fit, any questions just ask.

    You could go external but you board will need to come in for a hardware mod to be applied and is not tidy in our opinion.

    Thanks! Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by kcolbinyar View Post
    Great to see/hear a UK service for this.

    Those refurbs on your site look amazing! - mine was completed recently in the eu before I purchased it a month ago (nice job on A600). I've installed a Furia 020/40, extra 1mb chip, CF, 3.1.4 ROM and OS, scan doubler, but am considering a Gotek and notice you are selling them also. I troubled by the idea of removing the old floppy drive though - mainly due to my nostalgia chip being in a loop. I have seen external, but know the internal route would be tidier. I just can't decide which route to take. Please tell me what to do (advice?).
    ORDER NUMBER:4054

    Thanks. Item ordered.

    Also, the top of my a600 case is in good condition in terms of how white it is etc., but typically the lugs have broken from the back and one from the side. You don't do any 3 printed lugs that I could fashion onto the old case, do you?

    Thanks and looking forward to further pimping the Miggy in a few days
    Thank you for the order! You will get a notification when it ships

    Steve


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Offering Commodore Amiga Recapping and minor repairs to the entire Commodore Amiga range including CD32 Laser Replacement service. - Check out my work on Facebook, Instagram and my website - www.amigapassion.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •