Closed Various PC parts (retro ATX case, P3 Slot1, FX 5900, IDE CD/DVD, GUS, 5.25 floppy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boohyaka

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Fribourg
Hi there!

I'm after some PC parts, please send PM with offers, thanks :)

What I'm after:

1. ATX Pentium-era case (ideally with PSU) -> DEAL FOUND
  2. CPU Slot1 P3 Coppermine 800MHz+ -> DEAL FOUND OUTSIDE AMIBAY
  3. GeForce FX 5900/5950/Ultra -> DEAL FOUND
  4. Gravis UltraSound (GF1) -> DEAL FOUND
  5. 5.25" Floppy drive 1.2MB -> DEAL FOUND
  6. IDE CD/DVD-ROM/RW -> DEAL FOUND

Last edited:
No deal found, the MT32 is still potentially up for trade.

I clarified my initial message and if I were to offer the MT32 for sale in the future, Squale would be first in line as a courtesy.

I clarified my initial message and if I were to offer the MT32 for sale in the future, Squale would be first in line as a courtesy.

Thanks ! :D

If Squale was not offering a trade then he shouldn't have posted in the thread and should not be considered as first in line if you do eventually list it for sale unless he posts interest in that thread first

If Squale was not offering a trade then he shouldn't have posted in the thread and should not be considered as first in line if you do eventually list it for sale unless he posts interest in that thread first

I did offer a trade which was refused..

I did offer a trade which was refused..

Thanks for clarifying your post but for future reference it would help if your post had more detail within it
Responding to Wanted adverts:
To respond to a Wanted advert, you must declare so in the thread. Once you have posted a message, you may send a PM to the thread poster with your offer. If the poster is looking for multiple items, you should state in the thread which one(s) you are offering.

Last edited:
I have these drive's for sale for 7 euro's each (will need to test them so will take some time) :

- Pioneer DVR-109XLA1
- Philips DVDR1648/00M
- LG GSA-4082B

All these are DVDRW drives at least

@SunDown79 - thanks for the offer, I'm still working out a potential deal that includes a drive, I may get back to you

@aaronkatrini - thank you too, I'd like to go for a 100MHz FSB model, 800MHz would really be ideal, and full with casing and fan too.

@hard1k - interested, pm sent :)

Last edited:
Deal reached on my FX 5950, payment received, the package will be shipped in the next few days.

Update: package shipped, tracking number sent via PM.

Last edited:
I have some 5.25'' drives, both black and white variants. Some i've only tested reading and writing with 360K floppies due to lack of 1.2mb ones. PM me if you're interested.

I confirm deal reached with hard1k and I do have the tracking number. Will update upon reception.

@Nprod thank you, I'm currently onto something already, will PM you if it goes nowhere!

Payment sent to kixs for tower, drive, GUS and floppy, awaiting shipping.

list updated -> only P3-800 left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom