austinsom

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Dorset
Genuine and tested Motorola MC68060RC50 Revision 6 CPU for Amiga/Atari Turbo/accelerator cards, including but not limited to the original Blizzard and Apollo accelerator cards, as well as the upcoming TF1260, WARP 1260 and ACA 1260.

All pins are in great shape and straight.

This has come from my own collection, and is only being sold as I thought these were sold years ago and bought replacements, and found them unpacking a box on moving house! I might have one more of these, but that is not certain, so if you need one, grab it now!

These are 100% genuine Motorola CPUs, and are what they are marked as! They are not re-marked Chinese supplied fakes!

£330 including postage to the UK. Elsewhere add £5 for EU and £10 for Rest of the world. PayPal gift, or buyer pays fees. ​Sold to Neuron55.

After declaring interest in the thread, I will wait a total of 72 hours for the transaction to be concluded, including receipt of payment. If this does not happen in this time frame and we have not agreed on a delay, I will move on to the next in-line. You will forfeit your position in the queue and will have to join the end of the line.

If, after declaring interest, I do not hear from you within 48 hours, I reserve the right to move on to the next in-line.
You will forfeit your position in the queue and will have to join the end of the line.

Once a price has been agreed, and payment details provided, payment should be made within a further 24 hours, unless a different arrangement has been made. If payment is not received within 24 hours, I will move on to the next in line. You will forfeit your position in the queue and will have to join the end of the line. Of course, you will be refunded.

Reluctantly I can’t ship to the following countries, unless you’re willing to pay for FedEx or similar courier service, due to problems in the past: Poland, Italy, Brazil.

Amibay have exclusivity for 24 hours from the initial post, then this will be listed elsewhere.

IMG_6777.jpgIMG_6776.jpgIMG_6774.jpgIMG_6775.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom