KBQ

Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Nijmegen
Indivision AGA MK2cr

With DVI cable and also with an alternative VGA cable. Working and removed from my system today.

100 Euros + P&P

IMG-20200919-040817.jpg

IMG-20200919-040745.jpg

jurassicman will get PM in an hour or so, I have to clean up

this is A1200/A4000T version, I forgot to mention

For some reason DHL returned the parcel to the sender... :(
It should be on its way back to KBQ... please, mate, contact me as soon as you can, I sent you two PM but I see that your last activity on Amibay is 4 days old... thanks.

Sorry about that, I've been busy and not come to amibay since, replied to your PM

Not happy with DHL right now

Thanks so much for your kindness... I've just replied to your PM.
Not happy with DHL me neither, I spent a lot of time with their customer support without having any help... the parcel should be on its way back to you, hopefully we will arrange a new shipping soon...
Thanks again.

No news from 29/9... DHL (Deutsche Post) seems to have lost the parcel or at least they haven't returned it to the sender yet.

I've done all I could in order to obtain more info (I spent literally hours by phone and email with DHL Italy) but they told me that it is the sender that has to ask DHL Netherlands (Deutsche Post) for info or, eventually, a refund (probably they won't refund much...).

So I'm waiting for news from KBQ that has been very kind so far.

DHL has responded in an email:

Good morning,

Thank you for your email. Following my information your shipment has been returned due a bad address. The return process for international shipments can take up to 3 months in the most extreme case. If you have not yet received a return on December 28, please let me know so that I can do further research for you.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently with this.

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Rico
Customer Service Advisor

Three months is totally absurd of them, not even any tracking on the return process. Realistically I'd assume they lost it but won't even entertain me making a claim until december.

With this kind of hopeless response my first instinct is to refund you, but I'm literally skint right now

I really don't know what to say... let's wait a few more weeks but, please, keep me informed if you have any news and don't leave this to be forgotten... I spent 110 euros for that card and I paid for a Tracked and Signed for Service in order to be safe...

Hi KBQ... any news?
Did DHL (Deutsche Post) ever contact you in any way (I guess they didn't deliver the parcel back to you)? Please, let me know... thanks...

So... more than 3 months are gone and I never heard anything from KBQ...
@KBQ
I guess you haven't received the parcel back so now you should contact DHL/Deutsche Post asking for more info and for a refund (at least a refund of shipping costs since they don't only wasted my 110 euros but also earned money for shipping...).
Please, give me a feedback as soon as possible, they ignored my messages since it is the sender that has to make a refund request .

Last edited:
@mods
I've been completely ignored by KBQ in the last two months (I wrote him 3 PMs to ask if he had some news and, now, if he could ask DHL/Deutsche Post for an investigation or at least for a refund of the shipping costs).
I understand that a lost package isn't seller fault (even if I'm not sure he put a label with my full address along with the shipping paper on the parcel, as each sender should do to minimize the risks of issues during the delivery), however I expected some help from him but I just received a couple of messages up until more than 2 months ago and nothing else since then.
Could you, please, contact him to ask him to contact DHL/Deutsche Post?
Thanks in advance.

@mods
Hi there, moderators!
Any news from KBQ? Is it normal that a seller can ignore the buyer this way?
If I were him I'd phoned many times and sent more than email to DHL/Deutsche Post to claim for a fair solution (at least for a refund of shipping costs, the minimum considering how they "managed" the shipping they were paid for) and, obviously, I'd have replied to the buyer (that isn't asking for money from the seller but only for some of his time and consideration).

Things can go wrong but, in my opinion, in similar cases the seller (and moderators) behavior should be of utmost assistance and support.

No messages in more than 2 months. From anyone here.
I'll leave a negative feedback to the seller but that won't give me any satisfaction. I never asked for money and I know that the culprit is the courier but I'm a seller myself and I never would have acted this way.
It's time to draw a line under this whole unfortunate episode but what remains is that I am truly disappointed... :(

KBQ last activity 17th Jan, ( read a thread 16th 03:45 am )

He has 24 hours to respond in this thread then hes frozen,
a PM as been sent

no response from KBQ.

Frozen until resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom