Thread: Indivision AGA MK2 Amiga 1200 e Amiga 4000T

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Liguria
    Feedback
    6 (100%)

Default Indivision AGA MK2 Amiga 1200 e Amiga 4000T

For sale flickerfixer and internal scandoubler for Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000T in like new condition. Purchased during the first production batch, this is the very rare MK2 COMPLETE version !!! It is not the CR (cost reduced) version. The complete version of the first production batch (like the one I sell) is very rare because it has the DVI connector mounted on a pcb board with a whole series of protection diodes, then removed on the following CR (cost recuced) version.
    I bought it mainly for collecting as I hardly ever use my Amiga 1200 and, when I use it, it is always connected to a CRT monitor and therefore I use the original RGB Video output of the amiga.
    I decided to sell it because I've practically never used it. Who reads this advertisement knows the rarity and the particularities of this article and therefore knows what we are talking about. In any case, I'm obviously available for any type of question. Simplifying it can be said that with this card you have available on Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000T a DVI video output (then convertible with normal adapters in hdmi or vga) that allows you to use Amiga at all possible resolutions managed by the AGA chipset on ANY modern LCD and LED TV and MONITOR, obtaining a simply perfect picture !!!
    As a collector I obviously include all the original sales kit, including the original box, paper manual, etc ... Basically everything that is visible in the photos. Monitor, DVI to VGA adapter and 4GB compact flash drive in the photos are not included in the sale.
    I'm from Italy but I'm available to ship anywhere (even abroad with shipping costs to be agreed according to the country).
    The price is 200 euros + shipping cost (which are to be calculated separately).
    The payment will be made by bank transfer in advance or with paypal friends and family.

Thank you very much!
    Damiano
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1346-min.jpg   IMG_1119-min.jpg   IMG_1118-min.jpg   IMG_1117-min.jpg   IMG_1116-min.jpg  

IMG_1112-min.jpg   IMG_1101-min.jpg   IMG_1100-min.jpg   IMG_1099-min.jpg  

Country
    Italy
    Region:
    Liguria
    Feedback
    6 (100%)

Sold, close please.