aaronkatrini

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Rome
For sale this *Hybrid* 486 (Socket 3) Based PC with Vesa Local Bus Slots on the MotherBoard, but also a 5.25" Floppy and EGA Video Card.
Overall in good looking condition, but not properly tested, sold AS IS. Let me know if you need more info. Here are some photos:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xJ3l4ilOJR2tDbgE9vQHYNVWrz66XBYt?usp=sharing

Asking price is: 200 euro (or near offer) + shipping to Europe
Shipping depends by country, please contact for an exact shipping quote.
Payment: PayPal (Friends&Family)

*for sale elsewhere

FIY, this looks rather like a Hercules/MDA card to me -not EGA. (It has a single 16Mhz oscillator and most likely a parallel port as well.)

most likely a Herc, since someone felt the need to put 64KB on it... EGA requires 112K (so 128K) to display it's 640x350x16c mode. (and I believe anything more than 32K is wasted on CGA, which also uses the same 9-pin connection)

and yes, I believe that SiS 82C11 is the controller for the parallel port. (and JP2 probably enables/disables it...)

Last edited:
Yes, upon taking a better look at the card it is obvious it's a Tamarack TD3010 (Hercules Clone card), which is rather strange for an 486 motherboard with VLB slots, I wonder why. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom