Not open for further replies.

Jeff_Birt

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Rolla, MO
A few years ago I found a stash of NOS square 5-pin DIN connectors used on the A500, 600, 1200 and C128. I snapped them up and then talked the manufacturer into reworking their tooling to make new connectors. The original NOS stash is long gone and these connectors are newly manufactured and of excellent quality. Back then, before I had listed them here someone was reselling connectors purchased from me on Amibay and it turned into a huge controversy so I decided to abstain listing them until today.

We are selling them in sets of 2, 5, 10, and larger quantities. Link below.
Pricing: Kit of 2 $8.95, Kit of 5 $21.95, Kit of 10 $42.95

Sets of 2 are also available on eBay the pricing structure is a bit different because of eBay fees but sometimes it turns out to be a better option for some folks. Link below.

Domestic (USA) Shipping starts at $6 for small quantities by First Class Parcel. All domestic shipments are insured.
International shipping of quantities 2 to 10 we can use First Class International mail which is the least expensive option ranging between $7.50 and $10.00. This is the 'Fixed Rate International' option and is the least expensive but cannot be insured. All other international shipping methods insured.

For larger quantities or other shipping options have a look at the website. If we find a less expensive shipping option (sometimes a flat rate box is cheaper, sometimes not) we will contact you and offer you that option and refund the difference in cost.

Website: https://www.soigeneris.com/commodore-128-amiga-500-600-square-din-5-pin-male-connector
eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/133282737029

IMG_8000.JPGIMG_8006.JPGIMG_8010.JPG

They were not interested in refurbishing the tooling to do the female, PCB mount side. There is not nearly the demand for it as there is for the male and producing/maintaining the tooling is expensive. I can't see talking them into to it for less than 10,000 pieces and there is just not that level of demand/need.

Happy 2021!

I still have these newly manufactured, from original tooling, 5 pin square DIN connectors available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom