Not open for further replies.

Jackhead

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
RLP
Before the A600 goes into a box, I prefer to sell it to someone who will still have a lot of fun with it.

First I would like to list the installed parts. Everything works 100% perfectly and was installed with great attention to detail.

Installed hardware:

- A600 UK V2.0 mainboard all capacitors have been renewed! (Kick 3.x from Vesalia)
- Vampire V2 Rev 2.2
- Indivision ECS V2
- Indivision A604n
- Indivision Rapidroad USB (on A604n)
- SUM 600 USB HID keyboard interface
- IDE-SD adapter
- New keyboard membrane

Equipment:

- Rys MK II USB / MOUSE adapter (without housing with extension cable which fits better with the A600)
- Midi interface (1x Midi IN, 4Midi ​​OUT, 1 Midi THRU)
- A-Power power supply (new power supply with enough power for vampires and co)
- external Gotek USB floppy (Oled version)
- Cherry NumPad
- MegaSound stereo sampler
- Mega Drive Controller (very good condition)

Now what was installed and how. The RF adapter from the Amiga was removed and the VGA from the ECS V2 with a 3d printed holder was installed.
On the left side there is an HDMI output from the Vampire, here I used an HDMI ribbon cable to the port internally. Next to the HDMI port is a USB port from Rapid Road.
I chose only one USB port because USB hubs work perfectly here.
On the back there is another USB port from the SUM 600 for the numpad. Since the A600 does not have a numpad, the Cherry numpad is ideal for all applications where this is advantageous.
The Vampire600 V2 has a 32gig SD card installed. An SD adapter with a 32Gig SD card was installed on the IDE interface of the A600.
The signal line from the IDE cable was modified so that you can see the access on the A600 HDD LED. Normally with the adapters the LED is permanently on.
The membrane of the keyboard has also been renewed.
Trapdoor on the underside has been replaced (3d print) so that the A604n fits perfectly!

Everything was still in use until recently. I had mostly used the Amiga for games and music editing (midi sequencer). Everything has been tested and works 100% perfectly !!!!

The Amiga is not yellowed, and optically and technically in great condition!

The shipment is well packaged as an insured DHL package

Asking: 1200€ OBO SOLD!!!

IMG_0173.jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The OS is currently running coffin R54.

if you don't have ALL the original install media / Licenses & permissions this has to be removed

Coffin OS is basically unauthorised pirated software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom