Case: Fractal Design core 1000
Ram: 1 GB DDR
HarddRrive: HD Segate 500 GB
DVD Drive: RW LG
Graphic card Radeon 9250 PCI

AmigaOS4.1

AmigaOS.jpg
AmogaOneFront.jpg

When received from Acube had slight damage where rear bolt got pushed.

Unknown if done before assemble or in shipping to Canada.

Just cosmetic - no effects to operation.

rear.jpgreadDamage1.jpg

300 Euro + Shipping

Last edited:
System?

System?

Hello

I am moderately interested. What is the total price for shipping to australia. I was going to PM you, but i have a message informing me that new member cant post PM until 2 messages have been posted. I've been on here since 2nd July 2011.

I have actually emailed acube a few months ago about the same thing wanting to buy a new amiga, they haven't replied. I would have prefered to buy a new one but i guess you cant buy them any more. Are you firm on the price(from 2012 webpage), they are 280 euros brand new for the motherboard and cpu, the rest isnt expensive. http://www.sam4x0.com/sam440ep-flex.html

What PSU does it come with? Would it run in Australia I'm assuming a different plug or do i need to buy a new PSU? Is it a full working system? Just plug it in??

How would payments work?

I think shipping may be the killer.

Thanks Paul

I thought i had already posted a response? I am interested as well. How much is shipping to australia?

Paul

Hello

I am moderately interested. What is the total price for shipping to australia. I was going to PM you, but i have a message informing me that new member cant post PM until 2 messages have been posted. I've been on here since 2nd July 2011.

I have actually emailed acube a few months ago about the same thing wanting to buy a new amiga, they haven't replied. I would have prefered to buy a new one but i guess you cant buy them any more. Are you firm on the price(from 2012 webpage), they are 280 euros brand new for the motherboard and cpu, the rest isnt expensive. http://www.sam4x0.com/sam440ep-flex.html

What PSU does it come with? Would it run in Australia I'm assuming a different plug or do i need to buy a new PSU? Is it a full working system? Just plug it in??

How would payments work?

I think shipping may be the killer.

Thanks Paul

Your previous post was auto-moderated because it was your first post.

Paul Shipping to Australia is 137 AUD
<Snipped again> Price comments and comparisons are not allowed on AmiBay
It's a standard PC PSU.
It didn't actually come with a cord.
You just replace with your own.
Paypal is a good option.
(I waited 2 days for my first message to get approved, hopefully this one works)

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Shipping to Australia is 137 AUD
<Snipped again> Price comments and comparisons are not allowed on AmiBay
It's a standard PC PSU.
It didn't actually come with a cord.
You just replace with your own.
Paypal is a good option.
(I waited 2 days for my first message to get approved, hopefully this one works)

Does the PSU swap automatically between 240(australia) and 120(canada) volts? Or would i need to replace the PSU for it to run in australia?
This machine has 3 PCI slots, correct? Does any wireless card work? Does it have to be an Amigakit EasyNet Wireless card?
To be honest, I think it would be more convenient to sell this to "tomlenardon" (as above) who lives in Ontario.
So what's the total cost of the computer plus postage in AUD for paypal?

Paul

Does the PSU swap automatically between 240(australia) and 120(canada) volts? Or would i need to replace the PSU for it to run in australia?
This machine has 3 PCI slots, correct? Does any wireless card work? Does it have to be an Amigakit EasyNet Wireless card?
To be honest, I think it would be more convenient to sell this to "tomlenardon" (as above) who lives in Ontario.
So what's the total cost of the computer plus postage in AUD for paypal?

Paul

I happen to have Sam 440ep Flex so I can answer you questions.

Depends PSU, you might need to swap PSU
3 PCI slots and first one is 66mhz for a graphics card.
Wlan works with Atheros and Prism chip. Where Atheros ones are easier find and better. http://aminet.net/package/driver/net/atheros5000

Last edited:
Paul...

The PSU has a switch between 115 & 230 which is what some refer to the 120/240
It comes with a lan port only.
I've never looked into any wireless options.
The total would be 610 AUD through PayPal.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom