Not open for further replies.

MORPHINE

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Turkey
Region
Ankara
It was on sale for a while, 4000pete bought it but due to the PayPal ban on Turkey happened to be much harder to deal with (which I was planning to do it via a friend in Russia), it had failed.

The thread is here, the first priority is still 4000pete's but if he doesn't want it, it is the first sender’s of PM. If it's not OK for the site rules, please tell me. The only way out is Skrill, Transferwise or any other platform you can offer in Turkey. And I can trade it with the standalone Vampire or a CBM A4000D (but not the Rev D CR) mobo.

The maker of the board is Thorsten Freund, he is active on many Facebook groups. He seems to be really good at assembling those boards as far as I can see.

My account name (also my first name) on CGTR or Retrojen (which are the only valid retro forums in Turkey) is “cinar”, for reference purposes. I can also be found on Facebook as “Çınar Temuçin” if yolu have further questions to ask.

I have a condition with my short-term memory and I usually forget to check forums, social media etc. In case you don't get a reply, please email me at the address that can be found on my profile info.

I can send many photos from which angle you’d like. If you’re determined to buy it and get it shipped, I can post it to a friend in Samsun, Turkey who has a A4000 setup to get it tested and then he would ship to you.

The current price is 550EUR as stated in the thread.

Disclaimer: It is only for trade with a standalone Vampire4 or a CBM A4000 mobo. A1200 option isn’t eligible anymore.

Thank you.

Here is a copy of the thread

In May, I bought the Rev B motherboard from @transi. Later I've decided I prefer original Commodore items more than replicas and would like to trade it with an original Rev B Commodore A4000 motherboard. As the replicas cost more, Buster 11 and Pio 2 motherboards would be better. It is also available for sale.[/COLOR]

The motherboard has Buster 9, 16Mb Fast and 2Mb Chip Ram. Kickstarts are not included. @transi has written on the previous post that he had tested it with Fastlane Z3 and Mediator. It has stayed as is since the day it had arrived.

Previous price including P&P was 620Eur (and the postage has costed me 30Eur) but I can’t include P&P right now as I don’t know how carriers work around here but soon I will ask my friend and add. It’s 590Eur P&P not included.

NOW 575EUR
NOW 550EUR

September edit for the A1200 trade has been deleted due to the update

@transi’s post => https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php...st-2MB-ChipMem

657b46fbe62bf4797759228966258862.jpg

ad5c1e37510cc3be9a6823f01a583918.jpg

Last edited:
Apologies for the delay in getting back I have only just seen this post. Many thanks for the update Morphine on where things are at as I had not heard back since your issues with PayPal a few weeks back. I've not used Skrill or Transferwise before but as far as I can see they do not look like they offer the same buyer protection as PayPal (but it sounds like this won't be possible in Turkey which is fair enough). Therefore I'm happy to leave this for fitzsteve and best of luck with the sale.

Interest withdrawn as he's no longer looking for an A1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom