Not open for further replies.

helcost

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Glos
Computer only. No PSU, no mouse, no floppy drive.
Extremely discoloured, see photos.

Despite all the above this machine is fully working :)

Has an internal IDE drive that it does boot from and I was able to play some WHDLoad games on there.

I think there's a bent pin on the PCMCIA connector so you'd need to get that replaced, and why not do it at the same time as you get it recapped - which you'll also need to do sooner rather than later.
One or more screws missing from the case and the ones that are there may not be the correct ones.

In short this is a great A1200 for use as a base project I'd say. Needs some work to get it looing nice.
Minimum requirements would be a PSU, an amiga to scart cable and a mouse and you are ready to game.

Postage would be via the Royal Mail's new collection service as I don't currently leave the house for non-essential stuff so that probably means UK only for now.

UK Based (Gloucestershire) if anyone want to collect.

£100 + P&P

@ALL

From post #1
Postage would be via the Royal Mail's new collection service as I don't currently leave the house for non-essential stuff so that probably means UK only for now.

UK Based (Gloucestershire) if anyone want to collect.

Pending to Marius who is arranging a courier to collect from me (I hadn’t even thought of that option).
Will update thread as sale progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom