Not open for further replies.

Miru

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Region
Bern
Reserved for Revival 9001 (until 12/1/2020)

650 GBP plus shipping plus either paypal fees or bank transfer

Upon cold start some Amiga 2000 shows blinking power light and guru for about a minute then it boots and runs stable for hours.

It may need a recap. Sold as is. No returns.

See video
https://youtu.be/Jkb54TKoeG8

latest test from 11/28/20 after coldstart and unboxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuC6I9sYU0

<Snip>

Miru

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment received, will ship today tracking number to follow. Thanks Revival 9001. Hope you will have a lot of fun with this cool piece of Amiga History.

@ Matt020 i may have a second one somewhere but everything will go out sailing soon. If you are interested I will get back to you when I have access to it again.

It appears that I am next (first) in line for the second unit?
I have sent a PM, but if I am wrong, please let me know and I will stand aside and wait my turn.....

It appears that I am next (first) in line for the second unit?
I have sent a PM, but if I am wrong, please let me know and I will stand aside and wait my turn.....

This is a weird one because "technically" this is another Item and the one you initially declared interest on is sold, but he does state he would get back to you about the second one so its up in the air :LOL:

I think the moderators should step in on this one to decide

I think the moderators should step in on this one to decide

Sorry but I don't agree with Tim.

Miru stated in post #5 that he had another
@ Matt020 i may have a second one somewhere but everything will go out sailing soon. If you are interested I will get back to you when I have access to it again.

I would see that as a reserved item if and when it was found.

The above is my personal opinion and may not be everyones view :unsure:

booo, take it that put me four inline now :LOL:

thanks for clearing that up davideo

yes as I promised to get back to matt020 its technically reserved for him. its in a box in one of the 2000s

I believe it is a 68060 at 50 mhz and had 16 mb Memory, was working fine. Will do some unpacking soon !

pm sent to matt020

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom