Not open for further replies.

dogchainx

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Utah
I have for sale a brand-new New Old Stock, (probably) never used and ultimate collector's item, the Synergy ViperMAX Ultrasound-compatible card. The card has absolutely no wear on it, no dust, no corrosion. Even the gold fingers on the ISA connector are pristine. I haven't tested this yet, only will if the buyer so chooses before sending payment, and doing so will add time for a proper and safe setup and test. Otherwise I'll leave it in the "virgin" state it is and being sold "AS-IS". If you have any questions regarding this item, I have sold one like this to a member here and they might be able to give you more detail about our transaction (trust, communication, etc).

DESCRIPTION

-NEW IN BOX Synergy ViperMAX sound card (currently unknown if working state, pending SERIOUS buyer will state if they want me to test before shipping)
-Box is in good to great condition. See photos.
-Complete, with manuals, CD-ROMS for both application and drivers, problem insert sheet, anti-static bag.
-Comes with already-socketed EXTRA 512K chip for 1MB of RAM ON BOARD! PM me if you have any questions, or need additional photos.

ASKING PRICE:

$1000.00 US or "NEAR OFFERS" (+shipping + PP fees, with exceptions)

AMIBAY RULES:

• What payment methods you accept PAYPAL PAYMENTS
  • Where in the world you will ship to WORLD-WIDE, WITH EXCEPTIONS
  • Shipping charges BUYER PAYS SHIPPING+INSURANCE, WITH EXCEPTIONS
ji61dtt.jpg

jivUTii.jpg

Wk1CBYR.jpg

bJqXnJc.jpg

MlC7Iul.jpg

7SjaBEM.jpg

Last edited:
Status