AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Central
Fully boxed and brand new since August 2020, this card has never been used. Complete with full warranty which iComp honours even though the product has been sold on to a 3rd party. The original receipt and manual also included in the box.

The card can run at either of the following speeds: 20Mhz, 26Mhz, 33Mhz or 40Mhz. Proper cooling and a stable power supply is advised if you wish to run it at it's top speed.

Am only seeking to get back what I initially paid for it. It has sat in it's box for far too long and needs a new home.

145GBP plus 5GBP courier delivery. I am hoping to keep this to a UK only sale because of the current uncertainties in sending/receiving mail to both Europe and worldwide due to the covid-19 pandemic. However, I will entertain PM's for shipping quotes beyond the UK provided the user understands that there may be an extended delay in receiving the item should they agree to purchase.

Payment is via Paypal's Friends and Family (any fees are the buyer's responsibility to pay). Full tracking information wil be supplied within 24 hours of the item being shipped

Full product information and the ACATool software can be found on the iComp wiki pages >here<

*on hold - awaiting final decision from fondpondforever regarding his ACA1221 wanted advert (17 December 2020)

Last edited:
The card is currently reserved pending payment from fondpondforever. However, you may state interest and become 2bd in the queue and wait to see if you are successful.

No contact with fondpondforever since 3rd January so am moving on to the next person, Bailey6

PM sent.

Hello, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you in time. I am happy that you sold this card to Bailey6. Hopefully we can still do business together in the future. All the best. :)

Last edited:
Just got it today mate thanks alot top seller

- - - Updated - - -

Got item today top seller thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom