jeancj73

Jean C.J.
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
Belgium
Region
Oost vlaanderen
Hi, is there anybody who could burn a kickstart 1.3 for amiga 500 on a 40 pin dip eprom at a reasonable price? I have a kupke kickstart switcher for a500 that fits in the side expansion and own an official kickstart 1.3 and 2.0 but want to test it with an internal kick 1.2 rev 5 amiga. The original kickrom 2.0 will fit in the rom socket and kick 1.3 eprom in the first eprom socket. The kick start switcher requires following the manual an eprom version in the eprom socket and not a original rom. I wonder what the difference is between an eprom version and original rom version and why this external side expansion card mention a eprom version of 1.3 into the eprom sockets. If this post is not allowed please let me know and remove it. See link of switcher. I only found German manual but this is quite small. If anybody has more info that would be great. See link, https://amiga.resource.cx/exp/kickstartswitcher

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A505FN met Tapatalk

you will need to post proof you own the original kickstart 1.3 and 2.0 ( a photo of them with your forum name and the date just like proof of purchase )

also im not quite sure but does kickstart 2.0 crash if there is only 512k chipram ?? I can't remember but i thought that was a thing.

Last edited:
Here is the proof for original kickstart 1.3 and 2.04. If picture not clear enough let me know.
734569b1de1a0b35b11969c7d57737b4.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A505FN met Tapatalk

Hello,

I have a few original kick 1.3 - you can have them for the shipping only if you're interested. Just pm me.

Hi, many thanks, but I already have an original version. I look for an EPROM version as mentioned in the post.

Hello,

I have a few original kick 1.3 - you can have them for the shipping only if you're interested. Just pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom