Not open for further replies.

xyzzy

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Tuscany
I put for sale my Amiga 1200, as I don't give it much use (I'm more of a 'big box Amiga' user).

It's in excellent cosmetic shape.
Audio and video ok.
The keyboard works fine.
The floppy drive works smoothly.

It apparently has the warranty seal intact.
I bought it a few years ago from someone who assured me it has never been opened, but as I'm not the original owner, I can't prove it.

Main unit only: no PSU, no mouse.

Price is 330 euros, IBAN or Paypal + fees & shipping.

IMG_0615.jpgIMG_0616.jpgIMG_0617.jpgIMG_0618.jpgIMG_0619.jpgIMG_0620.jpgIMG_0622.jpgIMG_0623.jpgIMG_0625.jpgIMG_0627.jpg

Here's a video showing a couple of games running - Sorry for the poor video quality, the camera is not synced with the monitor refresh rate.

@all

NOT a discussion thread, take that to the appropriate sub forum

thanks

@All

For those of you that keep posting 'Wrote a PM' this does NOT count as being interested!!

You need to state 'Interest declared. PM sent' or words to that affect.

Most important is the word 'Interest' or 'Interested'

@alama PM replied, as I previously said DaytimeDreamer is in line before you, if we don't close the deal I'll get back to you (you're next).

Last edited:
@alama PM replied, as I previously said DaytimeDreamer is in line before you, if we don't close the deal I'll get back to you (you're next).

Still interested. Sorry for the late reply, thought this had sold.

Let's proceed with payment if that's ok. Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to ask: Are there any cracks on the case? Has it ever been retrobrighted?

Last edited:
It has no cracks on the case, and it looks like it has not been retrobrighted.

As I said I'm not the original owner, but it looks like it has never been opened + in the last (4?) years that I owned it it has not shown signs of discoloring. It has been sitting on a shelf since then, and been taken out once or twice a year for the usual 30 min checkup / play session.

Will PM you about the shipping

Still interested. Sorry for the late reply, thought this had sold.

Let's proceed with payment if that's ok. Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to ask: Are there any cracks on the case? Has it ever been retrobrighted?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, I stand corrected, I was sure I already replied to Chris7171 but that was not the case, sent a PM now.

So, currently in line:
1. DaytimeDreamer
2. Chris7171
3. alama

Interest declared. PM sent

Is next in-line after DaytimeDreamer unless he/she has withdrawn interest.

Last edited:
Payment received, will be shipped tomorrow!

UPDATE 2 feb: package shipped, tracking info sent to buyer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom