Blogger
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Western Australia
Hello!

I am looking for an 060 card for my A4000 desktop. I would prefer a card with memory onboard because the 16mb on the A4000 motherboard just isn't enough memory these days.

If you have one, please contact me.

Thank you!

Ok.. just wanna start saying i'm not very keen on selling this because i love it.

BUT.. I have an Apollo 4060 64Mb ram rev.5 060@66Mhz
http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/apollo4060

This is a very fast card and has worked without hickups for over a year now, has active cooling so it's not overheated in any way.
Like i said first, i dont need to sell this but i'm always open to offers..

Give it your best shot and who knows..

Cheers!

Thank you for your reply!

It is always harder when someone doesn't want to move an item on, and there would be the expectation that they would take some hard convincing (in the form of extra money) compared to someone who has a need to sell.

A Cyberstorm Mark II 060 sold for 750 euro on Amibay last week, so my offer would be the same. If this suits, I am happy to discuss payment and shipping. Due to your Feedback rating of 1, I would be paying with Paypal Goods and Services, and I would pay all fees of course.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you!

Hi, would have responded sooner as i thought i got notified on replies, but this wasn't a reply and i'm not sub'd to this thread.. ok nvm..

Yeah i'll hang on to this card actually, it's dear to me but i wish you the best of luck in finding one your happy with!

Take care!

That is understandable, it is a beautiful card!

Thread continues, still looking for an 060 card for A4000 desktop please :)

I have a Cyberstorm MKii 060/50mhz with 128mb for sale. You can have it for 800€ + p&p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom