Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
My newphers and nieces (five of them) got a wii for christmas, and they have bdays coming up every month now so I'd like to stack up on some games.

Since they are five, multiple player games are a big plus. or it'll be some fighting. Nice games like mario galaxy and zelda but no FPS games.

They have wii sports and new super mario from before.

I could help you out with Big Beach Sports, its been in our Wii once so its like new, more suitable for kids than us Adults lol.

Yours for a few quid +P&P

Steve.

I don't have a spare to part with - but the Mario Party games are fun for the kids - Also, multiplayer Konga Bonga is great (Gamecube) but probably a bit hard to come by now. Pac Man Vs is also brilliant - but again - difficult to get and again Gamecube. GC games work fine on the Wii of course.

John

I don't have a spare to part with - but the Mario Party games are fun for the kids - Also, multiplayer Konga Bonga is great (Gamecube) but probably a bit hard to come by now. Pac Man Vs is also brilliant - but again - difficult to get and again Gamecube. GC games work fine on the Wii of course.

John

Did you mean Donkey Konga? It just so happens that i have one that id be willing to part with.:whistle:

LOL - yes - Donkey Konga :oops:

Too many beers on my birthday weekend I'm afraid LOL

J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom