Fitzsteve's Amiga Journey - Part 1

Well I must say that I enjoyed the first part and will read the next part soon (got to walk the dog first), I don't know how I haven't noticed this before but it is good to find things like this laid out for all to see. My place is like a bomb site with loads of ideas that hardly ever get finished ;)

Thanks, I hope you enjoy the other chapters. There's some fantastic threads buried in the photobooth of cool projects from Amibayers.

I had stuff everywhere and to some extent still do; I've recently got a couple of Amiga's again after having cleared most out following redundancy a few years back.

An inspirational read, Steve! :D

Thanks for the kind words :)

Got into Amiga collecting after watching each and every video on your YouTube channel.
I wasn't aware of these journey posts, so I'm going to have some reading to do right now!

Got into Amiga collecting after watching each and every video on your YouTube channel.
I wasn't aware of these journey posts, so I'm going to have some reading to do right now!

Glad you enjoyed the Video's and awesome that it inspired you to collect. :)

I'm thinking to do some more video's and maybe write some things up again this year, there's been about a 5 year gap so it be nice to look at things from a view of how the community has moved forward, both good and bad. For example the amount of new hardware for our Amiga's is amazing, so much modern upgrades for our old machines. Then the negative, obviously the costs have spiralled out of control in some area's.

Back
Top Bottom