John58

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Teesside
I have for sale my DivIDE plus interface for the Sinclair Spectrum.
For those that don’t know, this interface connects to the back of any Spectrum and lets you use a harddisk, CDrom drive or a compact flash card to load programs. More information can be found on the RWAP website.
http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/spectrum/spectrum_storage.html

I’ve never used it with a harddisk or CD but loading from the CF is dead easy, just press the red button on the back to bring up a menu, select the program you want with the curser keys then press enter. Then type load”” press enter and sit back and watch as it loads in seconds.

The DivIDE comes with a 500MB CF card and a CD Speccy 99, I’m looking for £25 + p&p

The Spectrum 128 +2 that I’ve been using to test the DivIDE can be included for free but will considerably add to the cost of postage.

Thanks for looking
John

Attachments

• IMG_0269crop.jpg
    IMG_0269crop.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0272crop.jpg
    IMG_0272crop.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0288crop.jpg
    IMG_0288crop.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2
Boy! That was fast!

Fourth in line!

[EDIT] really interested on the +2, but the DivIDE is a nice plus.

Hi!

Data exchanged and payment sent. :)

Thanks!
Edit: Only the Divide, as the shipping costs are high for the spectrum too...

@Jomor58

If its okay with you and the rest of the members in this thread, would it okay to have the Spectrum +2 so I can bundle it with some other stuff for my friend rkauer?

Just to let rkauer know, I am at 4 parcels now :woot:

The free offer was only for the buyer of the DivIDE, think of it as a buy one get one free offer, if any body else wants it then the price is £5 + post (UK £4.50)
If rkauer is still interested then I think it up to the 2 members who posted an interest before him to declare what they want to do first.

I acquired the Spectrum from Ebay; it was being sold for spares or repairs and had 2 faults. First it wouldn’t boot and the display was as in the picture below, taken from the auction page. I traced this fault to a bad memory chip which I replaced, the other fault was worn drive belts on the tape deck, I replaced these and last time I tried it loaded a game from tape without any problem.
A PSU is included.

John

Attachments

• !B+GC0VgCWk~$(KGrHqF,!lkEy+jC1OjmBM-pPfI0WQ~~_12.jpg
    !B+GC0VgCWk~$(KGrHqF,!lkEy+jC1OjmBM-pPfI0WQ~~_12.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi Adix

Thank you for declaring you intent to buy the 128 +2 but before I can agree to sell it to you I need to here from those who declared an interest before you, so far only johnim as had the decency to let me know that he's not interested.
So come on anagrama and rkauer get your finger out and let me no if I can sell to Adix.
John

@Jomor58

Sorry, not been on today, I have managed to find a +2 in my storage so rkauer is set - although he will need a 9volt 2amp PSU =)

Glad you got your sales

=)

Zetr0
Thank you.

zaxon
You made my DivIDE did you? I had it about 2 year before I managed to get it to work. I couldn’t understand why it wouldn’t load any games with the 48K or 128K toastrack Spectrum. It wasn’t until I acquired a +2a and cracked open the case to set the jumper for the +2a that I found it was already set.

John

Hyym it is simple, load on cf cart files downloaded from net, tap extension. Press button on divide, choose file, type load "" and all done.This unit looks like my first one from 20 , later i made red pcb.

@Jomor58

Sorry, not been on today, I have managed to find a +2 in my storage so rkauer is set - although he will need a 9volt 2amp PSU =)

Glad you got your sales

=)

Sorry to take the thread odd topic, Zetro, I have a spare PSU. Zaxon has it actually, if you want to pay P&P to get it to you - its yours FOC

I sent it to him to test as I thought it was faulty but it works fine, its the grey type for +2 (y)

Steve.

The DivIDE is now winging its way to sunny Spain; I've posted it in other words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom