Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello my fellow AmiBayers,

I have recently upgraded my electric guitar effects pedals I have found some in my stash that Have NEVER been used, still Brand new in box.

we have two delights for you

a DANELECTRO Chorus (in blue metal housing)
D5FAB.gif

a DANELECTRO Flange (in gold metal housing)
D6FAB.gif

I have just powered them up with a 9volt DC transformer and they perform perfectly they are now back in their boxes in protective bubble wrap and instructions.

I am looking for £10 each or near offer + postage :)

btw the above pics are stock photos but they REALLY look exactly like it :)

Re: Guitar FX Pedals (Stomp Boxes)

Ahh, a flanger, that takes me back. I spent AGES trying to recreate the "bagpipe" guitar sound that Stuart Adamson from Big Country made all his own.

The closest I could get was by using a flanger, a fuzz box and a space echo all linked together.

/Merlin goes off to find a copy of The Crossing to play loud......

Danelectro sure makes some neat looking stuff. Too bad you didn't put these on sale earlier mate, I bought myself a BOSS ME-50 multi effect last saturday, so for the next few months I think I'm busy figuring out all the sounds :D

Now I only need to put some new humbuckers in my Fernandes, the stock factory ones are pretty sucky and the pots and switch ain't no picknick either.
(but I'm afraid that figuring out which pickups suit my taste will take even longer than figuring out that BOSS thing :?)

@McVenco

Can I strongly recomend a Seymour Duncan JB in the Bridge & Jazz in the Neck
Those pickups work so well together & let you acheive a range from classic Rock to full on Metal.
The Jazz is nice as it doesn't "mush" up & the JB has great midrange esp for harmonic work.

TC :mrgreen:

Sounds good. I've been eyeing SD for a while, but haven't really figured out yet what suits me. I'm looking for a "hybrid" set of pups since I like to play in any style ranging from The Beatles, The Doors, AC/DC, Pearl Jam to Kyuss, QOTSA, Sepultura and Death. Mostly grunge-ish stuff though....

@McVenco

The JB is certainly the baby for you then. It's been used by Jeff Beck to Kurt Cobain.

I'm sure SD also have a 30 day replacement try if you buy scheme....

Serious though I have my 70's SG & 90's Les Paul both fitted up like this & I love the sound, If you change your pots to 500K Log's it will be even better. I can set my amp up to full tilt & just by reducing the guitar volume I can go between feedback filth & clean dynamic.

Try before you buy though....
TC :mrgreen:

I think I'll just go with the JB/Jazz combo then. I looked up some videos on Youtube and listened to some Jeff Beck (Blow by Blow) and judging the sounds that I hear I can't go wrong with them. My current pickups are out of phase for some reason - in some ways that gives a nice sound but I really hate it in general. I tried turning the neck pickup around but that makes the sound even worse (sound of the neck pickup gets less loud and both pickups combined are still out of phase).

Just need to wait for my next paycheck to order them. Leaves me some time to figure out why my strings are rattling - it's not the bridge, not the nut and not the frets so I think I need to give the trussrod a slight twist (neck looks stright though).

@mods: sorry for going offtopic, maybe this thread can be split into General Chat instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom