Closed Atari ST Sampler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroBlaster

Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Country
Exeter, Devon
I am looking to fix my nostalgia... I used to have an 8bit sampler cartridge way back in 1990. I would like another one, Im not fussed what kind it is as long as it works and is in tidy condition.

Has anyone got something that would fit the bill?

Thx :)

I received a bunch of music stuff with the falcon I bought and a Roland MT32 is one of them? not sure if thats even a sampler or not but if your interested in that then i have one.

I really have no idea of the value, so while that might appear to be great news for you, I'll need to do some research and also I'll check all the stuff I got with the falcon as there was a lot of music stuff with it that i have no interest in what so ever. I may be prepared to swap it for something (any early mid 80's stuff for any computer)

No probs :)

A quick google search brings up that it is a sound module so im not sure if I can get any use out of it other than hooking up the midi and using a controller keyboard with cubase etc. It also appears to be supported by a few games... well on the Amiga at least!

If you manage to find an old 8bit sampler cartridge in your stuff and are willing to sell that would be great :D

I have alot of old retro parts stashed away, amiga's mainly... anything in particular your looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom