Not open for further replies.

wilsonsamm

Rating - 93.3%
14   1   0
Country
England
Region
Derbys.
For sale here I have the somewhat rare computer from Japan, the MZ-700.
Several cassettes come with it, mostly games (the BASIC has gone missing, sadly).

Two books, a user manual in Norwegian and "The MZ-700 explained" which describes some of the circuitry and has a disassembly of the ROM and some other stuff. And a couple of magazines (they seem to have been distributed by the Western Norway MZ-700 Users Club in the form of photocopied pages stapled together in the corner).

I'll ask maybe £7 for it plus P&P

EDIT: I'll need to know before the 27th because at that point I'll be moving house (yet again!) and this will have to go to the tip otherwise.

Attachments

• PICT0113.jpg
    PICT0113.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 0
A instruction book in Norwegian :blink: With some documentation distributed in western Norway :wooha:

Could I have shiping price to Norway please? West Norway if you need to know (y)

Man, I tried to move the girlfriend to the garage to make room, but it seems that even the garage will be needed for hardware from this point on ;)

Ohh, and, declaring interest :)

I still have one of these in the loft, a damn good machine in the day. :)

They were miles ahead of the speccy for usability.

Last edited:
This machine has been sold.
I still have one of these in the loft, a damn good machine in the day. :)
They were miles ahead of the speccy for usability.
Yes they were, it's a shame there's no BASIC in ROM though. I'd have gotten much more use out of it :)

Just out of interest, is this a kind of MSX computer?
It looks, like one...

Not going to comment more on the topic.
If the mods / admins want a update on the matter they can PM me.
It was a not alot of money and the seller has not been online for ages so when, if, he logs back in he might have a response to my PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom