Not open for further replies.

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Hello everyone. This came from Mr. Herbsman's collection. The cabling that came with it to hook up to a monitor doesn't work, and the video cable I have that has the pins needed to hook up to the monitor only does the chroma/luma output which I have been told doesn't work on the VIC-20. I have turned it on and the power light comes on, but I cannot verify functionality, so this is basically for spare parts due to my woeful inability to confirm or deny it's functionality. Think Shrodinger's VIC-20.:) But I have tested and confirmed that the C2N that was bundled with the VIC-20 when I got it does work, and loads okay. The VIC-20 has the box, and the foam inserts, but the VIC-20 is not plastic wrapped. There is also the programmer's guide and a small leaflet for the VIC-20 as well that will go with this machine. Sadly the C2N is not boxed. I searched through the collection to see if it had gotten placed elsewhere but I could not find it. The casing for the VIC-20 is kinda nice. I thought they were brown like the early commodore 64's I've seen but this is a cream color. Undoubtedly discolored, but not too terrible bad. I have picture's below so please take a look. This machine is undoubtedly NTSC, so please consider this when purchasing.

I will ship internationally but due to the weight, shipping costs will be high. The asking price for the VIC, and the C2N and the other assorted items is $30 plus shipping. When shipping I will wrap the C2N and the VIC-20 box in bubble wrap and place it inside another box to help the machine get to it's location safely. Thank you for looking. If there are any questions, please let me know. Have a good evening.

-Edit- The pictures aren't on my desktop. I will load my notebook and post the pictures here shortly.

Attachments

• Vic20-3.jpg
    Vic20-3.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Vic20-1.jpg
    Vic20-1.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Vic20-2.jpg
    Vic20-2.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Vic20-4.jpg
    Vic20-4.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm terribly sorry Chris, I didn't see your post. Did I get you a shipping quote? I'm don't remember. I apologize if I did, the last two weeks have been a little hectic. Please let me know if I did, and if I didn't please let me know as well and I will get that quote for you.

Hi!

I m also interested in this nice unit WITHOUT the C2N and the PSU as it wont
work in PAL regions anyway... :wink: so if Chris passes on this i m next in line!
Please give me a shipping quote to Hungary (EU).

Thanks

I'm terribly sorry Chris, I didn't see your post. Did I get you a shipping quote? I'm don't remember. I apologize if I did, the last two weeks have been a little hectic. Please let me know if I did, and if I didn't please let me know as well and I will get that quote for you.

Nope I am still waiting thanks..

Chris :coffee:

Payment received. I will try and get this shipped for you today. I will PM you with the shipping details.

This machine has shipped. Everyone keep an eye UPS they are doing bait and switch pricing now. I did a detailed quote on line and then went to the store and the shipping was 10 higher with a smaller box than what I had in the estimate. Supposed to arrive Thursday so, please let me know when you receive it!

Last edited:
Package received today Nathaniel great packing leaving feedback now..

Also give me a few weeks and i'll give ya the extra $10 funds are low right
now..

Chris :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom