ravestar

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Verona
I am looking for the following items:

- coverdisks from TheOne Amiga Issue 64 (January 1994)
- coverdisks from TheOne Amiga Issue 52 (January 1993)
- Amiga game "Fright Night" from Microdeal (big box edition, not jewel case) FOUND!
- Amiga game "Akira" (either CD32 version and/or floppy version) FOUND!
- Little computer people (Amiga floppy big box edition) FOUND!
- The Spheris Legacy (cd 32 big box edition) FOUND!

I can pay with paypal.

I am also fully available to swap with an Amiga game from my collection (I also have some rare/sealed games).

Please note that items should be posted to Italy.

Last edited:
Wow Fright Night thats a great game! I don't have the original but play my backup often.
Hasn't the Fright Night film just been remade?

Wow Fright Night thats a great game! I don't have the original but play my backup often.
Hasn't the Fright Night film just been remade?

Yes...you're right! the movie remake (with Colin Farrel) premieres today here in Italy...What a coincidence!! :LOL:

Akira found! I've updated list of wanted games.

Can a moderator please update the thread's title from "WANTED Fright Night + magazine coverdisks" to "WANTED Amiga games/CD32 games/coverdisks" ?

Akira found! I've updated list of wanted games.

Can a moderator please update the thread's title from "WANTED Fright Night + magazine coverdisks" to "WANTED Amiga games/CD32 games/coverdisks" ?

Akira cd32 and amiga version is shipped.

Hey everyone,

In wanted threads you should post that you may have the item a person wants before going to PM. It lets other users know that a request might be fulfilled and lets the AmiBay admins keep better track in case there are any problems. :smile:

Heather

I suppose this comment was for me.. Just to clarify the situation, ravestar contacted me in PM whether I had the mentioned games for sale before he listed them wanted. So it was a private sale really, but for simplicity we decided to collect the feedback on this thread instead of creating a separate one. Hope this helps..

Hey everyone,

In wanted threads you should post that you may have the item a person wants before going to PM. It lets other users know that a request might be fulfilled and lets the AmiBay admins keep better track in case there are any problems. :smile:

Heather

UPDATE: Speris Legacy CD32 (big box) found outside Amibay.

Still looking for the remaining 3 items. :cool:

UPDATE: Fright Night (big box) found outside Amibay.

Still looking for the cover disks (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom