Closed EverDrive MD/SNES: Group Buy (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slk486

Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
Since I and others were late to the last party, I was thinking we could gauge interest in another group buy.

So, please state you interest in any EverDrive versions here, and we'll see if we're enough to make it happen or if it won't be worth the effort.

I can't promise any sort of time horizon, since that alone depends on how many we are, and how long production will take.

Postage is cheapest out of the UK, so if anyone in that beautiful country would be willing to facilitate distribution in EU, that would be :ninja:(y):cool::bowdown:

I'm up for :
1 x EverDrive MD
1 x EverDrive SNES

Edit: I've made a spreadsheet and will be noting member name along with which version(s) of the EverDrive the member wants.

Last edited:
I already have both of these, but if the ED64 is a starter i might be interested for one of those. Such a shortage for them lately though i cant see any group buys happening on that yet.

I already have both of these, but if the ED64 is a starter i might be interested for one of those. Such a shortage for them lately though i cant see any group buys happening on that yet.

If they can cough up the everdrive 64, I'm all for it.

Why not? The more EverDrives the better. Doesn't need to be any specific version.

2 ED64s noted.

I'm in for Everdrive MD.

I noticed somehow that some shops around Europe offer the item in the price of 80 euros plus shipping or 92 euros (with cartridge) + shipping.

If someone buys the item from the States comes to 78 + 10 (Priority Mail - No track and not registered) = 88 dollars ---> 88 / 1.35 = ~ 66 euros total.

Last edited:
I'm in for Everdrive MD.

I noticed somehow that some shops around Europe offer the item in the price of 80 euros plus shipping or 92 euros (with cartridge) + shipping.

If someone buys the item from the States comes to 78 + 10 (Priority Mail - No track and not registered) = 88 dollars ---> 88 / 1.35 = ~ 66 euros total.

Yes, but then shops in Europe HAVE to pay import tax :dry:

I'm in for Everdrive MD.

Yes, but then shops in Europe HAVE to pay import tax :dry:

Yes i know but the difference is quite big. Anyway if we can achieve a good price i don't really care from where we can have it.

Yes i know but the difference is quite big. Anyway if we can achieve a good price i don't really care from where we can have it.

I don't know about other european contries, but in Denmark there's a 12% import tax, let's say 10%. You also have to pay the vat of the item, when importing. Don't know vat in other contries than DK and UK, but let's say 20%. That's 66EUR + 30% = 86EUR. Yes it's not the precise way to calculate it, but for this it'll do.

Food for thought :roll:

@All

your best option would be to talk with Igor from shop.retrogate.com

as items come from the EU it should bet tax exempt within an EU destination country - but please ensure you research this and ask Igor about it as well.

good luck

Last edited:
Retrogate is in europe? Didn't know that. Should make it easier. Thanks for the heads up Zetr0.

@fryguy: noted.

Retrogate is in europe? Didn't know that. Should make it easier. Thanks for the heads up Zetr0.
The Ukraine to be precise. Ive bought both a Super ED and a Megadrive ED seperately and there was no duties or import taxes to be paid.

The Ukraine to be precise. Ive bought both a Super ED and a Megadrive ED seperately and there was no duties or import taxes to be paid.

I'm not sure, but since the Ukraine is not yet in the EU, ther probably should've been :)

Tally, so far:

Everdrive
Member MD SNES N64
slk486 1 1
Rolux 1
-Acid- 1
moijk 1
Seaside 1
fryguy 1 (+DSP-1)

Edit: Sod it, I can't be bothered to format that table AGAIN :dry:

Edit 2: Made a google spreadsheet instead: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtwWQ85DSdskdDlrb2ZaRVhERERhenBmemVCWlp2V3c&hl=da

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom