New Mega AmiMod - TheCorfiot

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
We are making a change to the administration and management of the site, to improve our service to members. Following on from the recent appointment of Shoonay to the Moderator team, I am happy to announce that as of today, TheCorfiot has been elevated to Mega AmiMod status.

This will allow Kin Hell to share his very heavy workload with TC and allow the site to be much more effective in implementing changes and updates to rules and policies. Kin Hell has been an absolute star in coping with the workload for a long time and I am sure that he will be relieved that some much needed reinforcements by the addition of TC to the Mega AmiMod team will allow him to share the load.

Congratulations to TheCorfiot on his new Mega stripes!!

Merlin

Re: New Mega AmiMod - TheCorfiot

Congratz!
greato.gif

Congratulations. Welcome aboard! :)

Congrats, TC! :D

@TC

Congratulations! I know you'll be great!

Heather

Thank you all for your well wishes & congratulations my friends. :D
Thanks to Zetr0 for the PM too :wink:
And Kinny over the phone :wink:

I Feel really honoured to take the role on & look forward to continuing to support the site, the staff & all of our members.

Amibay has really come so far in such a short space of time & for that we have to thank the support & time put in by all of our great staff, but most importantly the loyalty and contributions from our wonderful community of Ami-members. :D

If I can be of help to anyone at anytime you know how to reach me :D

My Best Wishes to you all
TC :mrgreen:

@ Merlin

Relieved! - Ur tellin' me! 8)

@ TC

Public congrats too m8, but you already know you deseve it! :wink:

@ all

K! .....Party time is over: - It's Disco Time! :twisted: :p :LOL:

Too much frickin' pussy around here atm! 8)

Kin

Which is a good thing of course, there's no disco without a few pussies! :mrgreen:

I'm just finishing the sharpening of my dogs teeth to redress the balance! ;)

Sorry to keep you up all night, Harry ;)

catindogbasket.jpg

:mrgreen:

Congratulations TC! :D

:LOL: Nice picture. The truth is Dogs are a bit mad and like to squeeze onto beds too small for them. I bet the cat had to sleep in his bed cause he stole the cat's bed first. :LOL:

Our labrador years ago liked to wedge herself into the jack Russell's bed, so he was quite happy to spread out in her huge bed. :)

Although, saying that, have you seen some of the mad places cat's like to sleep?

Yeah, they could sleep practically anywhere and any position...

kittysleepradiator.jpg

sleepn.jpg

sanctuary6ek.jpg

... and the reason is simple: they calculate the best place to cause the most amount of the huyman confusion factor ;)

Back
Top Bottom