8bitbubsy

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
-
Working or not, must be a Cyberstorm MKII or MKIII (maybe interested in a MKI if the price is less). Be aware of that I live in Norway, so you must be willing to ship it over to Europe.

Last edited:
I know I'm not supposed to bump within two weeks or so, but I'm desperate!
And I'm willing to pay 350 EUR now, for a 060 accelerator with SCSI on it. No 060 required if it's socketed, I have some of those laying around.

I know I'm not supposed to bump within two weeks or so, but I'm desperate!
And I'm willing to pay 350 EUR now, for a 060 accelerator with SCSI on it. No 060 required if it's socketed, I have some of those laying around.

Hi!

Since your requirements have changed (i.e budget) it is totally acceptable to update the thread as you have.

Good luck in your search (y)

Steve.

Bump. Still willing to pay 350€ for a working A4000 060 accelerator, or less for a non-working now. :LOL:

Is softwarehut out of stock of their new gvp's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any particular reason it has to be a Cyberstorm??

I want quality, also I want DMA SCSI, more RAM slots etc. Some Apollos doesn't have SCSI, and has only 2 RAM slots. And I don't really like Apollo cards.

I'll add something to my 060 quest! I'd like a Cyberstorm MKII or a Cyberstorm MKIII

Thread title changed to reflect the above.

Dave G :cool:

Still looking. Don't hesitate with sending a PM if you have one you want to sell. Working or not, still interested. :)

CS 060 MkIII available being tested for repair by Stachu (may be a programmed chip problem). Can sell it once returned if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom