Closed 1/6th Scale Radio Control Tiger 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed.D

Blogger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Bristol
Hi Everyone,

@Moderators. Could you kindly change the title to "1/6th Scale Radio Control Tiger 1" please?

I know this is a bit off the subject matter, although still retro! :D and thought I'd offer it here first and see if there's any interest. This would be my first ever sale of anything on the internet and I'm a bit nervous about it, so if you're interested please bare with me. Most likely a UK only sale as shipping abroad would require a second mortgage.

Anyway, as the title suggests I have for sale a 1/6th scale Tiger Tank. Probably less than 5 hours use. I've driven it around my garden about 5 or 6 times. Reason for selling; I just don't have time or space for it and need some money to buy a new central heating system.

Details:
- Tiger 1 (Panzerkampfwagen VI) Mid production.
- Scale 1/6th.

- The hull is constructed of high density GRP, the wheels are all duraluminium, Suspension beams are hardened steel with coil sprung suspension. The Gearbox case is cast aluminium. Gears are of Thermo Treated steel. There are over 70 bearings in each Tank.

- 48 wheels with solid rubber tyres.
- Zimmerit anti-mine coating.
- Turn turret function.
- Gun elevation function.
- Full proportional Engine sounds with start up and shut down.
- Main gun sound with Tank recoil. Note: not gun recoil.
- MG sound with a flashing Led facility.
- Triple speed controller, for each track and Gun elevation control.
- Smoke generator for exhaust (never used, I still have the fluid for it).
- Volume control.
- 2 x 75w speakers.
- 12v 34amph Battery.
- 6 channel RC and charger.

Painted in German Yellow with spare tracks on turret, tools and cables.
All fitted and connected, just switch on and go.

The first 3 images below are of the tank brand new. The bottom 2 images were taken a couple of nights ago. It's been in my very dry concrete shed for about 2 years under wraps. There is a bit of paint coming off the wheels but can easily be resprayed. There is no camouflage scheme or divisional markings, so a blank canvas if you wanted to represent a particular tank. This is what I had planned to do.

I expect I've forgotten to add some details here, so please ask if you have questions about the sale.

Asking price: £3250.00 If you're interested I'd prefer Paypal, buyer pays any fees. Shipping will be extra.

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

T11.jpg

T12.jpg

Kind regards,
Ed.

Errmm, excuse me... can you go inside this thing and drive it? :unsure:

Errmm, excuse me... can you go inside this thing and drive it? :unsure:

Lol, no but you could sit on it. I need to add the dimensions and weight, thanks for reminding me Phantom. It will just about go through a standard doorway and is too heavy to pick up for one person.

That has to be the coolest thing I've seen for sale here. :bowdown:

That is so cool, I wish I could afford it for my dad.

That is so cool, I wish I could afford it for myself! :)
Being an 1/6 scale means it measures about 1 metre in length (not measuring the gun barrel) and approximately 50 cm width. Simply, enormous!
Good luck with your sale mate (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom