I think I f*&$%ked up badly

Thanks a lot guys, I am trully honoured to be in first legendary thread. I know that jvdw007 is a star here but still :roll: . I am happy it works now.

you rock(y)

And now :pint:for everybody !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot guys, I am trully honoured to be in first legendary thread. I know that jvdw007 is a star here but still :roll: . I am happy it works now.

I think everybody in this thread helped, by just rooting for a good result for jvdw007 and by radiating pure awesome in your direction; with all of that awesome travelling through the ether, you simply couldn't fail.....:D

AmiBay... powered by pure Awesome since 2007.......(y)

Fine, I can not keep it longer. It is repaired :D. Works like a charm.

Sorry I did not have blue wire ... . I have put some pcb lacquer so it should keep wire on the board. Is ready to send back on Monday (maybe tomorrow but can not promise, my boy is 2 tomorrow :LOL:)

It was nice to see how it work as I do not have one.

Great Job there bebek!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

This thread gets a well-deserved move to the Legendary Threads of the Photo Booth section.

We should have a Legendary N00b Photo booth..:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:coffee:

Hi again all..

Just wanted to give a huge thank you to Bebek for his work on the Indy ECS :bowdown:

It arrived on monday evening and I got to test it last night and it works perfectly. And since I bought another one in the interim (as I thought this one was a goner), I now have a spare A603/Indy ECS/A600 mobo for my Amicade project (Amiga in an arcade cabinet).

Rest assured I won't be hacking PCB's again anytime soon. :whistle:

Beer definitely owed!

And, for the love of all things retr0, hang up the file :D

I do like a happy ending

Ok, this was a great read. I am putting together my first 1200 project and this is definitely a lessons learned type of thread!

Back
Top Bottom